An introduction

LusciousLemon

I'm new here but have popped in a few times over the years to lurk. I've never been able to get up the gumption to register and post before. It took some new developments in my relationship with my husband for me to break past my social anxiety and decide to register and introduce myself.

My husband and I were both raised in strongly religious environments and have both struggled with the guilt culture that our parents raised us in when it comes to our sexual lives. I have been poly-leaning for years but never managed a healthy poly relationship. Hubby and I have been open about our mutual bisexuality and polyamorous interests from the day we met, but have never had any real opportunity to do more than discuss. Very recently my husband broke past more of his personal repression and opened himself up to the very real fact that he is not just bi-sexual but bi-gendered. In processing this information I realized that while mentally accepting my poly side I have never allowed myself to actually explore it, and instead have been continuing to repress that part of me. I don't want to do so anymore.

I am looking forward to getting to know many of you on here, and having a community where I can feel welcomed for who I am as I explore this facet of myself.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome, look forward to reading your posts.

Back