Where do I start?

Lostkeysintro

So I just started researching polyamory. I am currently single and not really searching. What I am wondering is, is there any polyamorous singles websites were people meet in there own area?

We have a thread somewhere 'round here about online dating sites where poly folk can be found. I don't remember where it is, right off hand, though somebody can probably point it out for you. Or you can use the search feature.

I just heard of this new website called Black Box Republic, its a compleatly sexpositive networking site, however it costs $$ to be a member so I am not a member , but my bf is =)

As has been mentioned elsewhere on the boards, okcupid is at least accepting of polyamory. You can list your status as available, single or seeing someone (there might be some other options, as well). I've stuck to just messaging people that were available, meaning they have some sort of relationship, but would be open to another, or those that actually mention poly in their profiles. I live in a major metropolitan area, but I've had no shortage of choices.

Also, the user interface is good and its matching engine works really well, as far as I can tell. Being free is always a plus, as well.

I just heard of this new website called Black Box Republic, its a compleatly sexpositive networking site, however it costs $$ to be a member so I am not a member , but my bf is =)

That one seems interesting, but a child of advertising... I'm very hesitant to actually pay for a website. LOL.

Back