Newbies

Lovingkscple

My husband and I are new to polyamory, we have tried other ways of meeting other people who are like minded with little success. We both love each other very much, have got the last of the children out of the nest, and now want to add to our family. I am a nurse, so I am affectionate and a caring person. My husband is a caring and affectionate person, and very romantic. We enjoy going out and socializing, and have tried "adult" parties, but there is something missing. We both want a more personal loving relationship than what that lifestyle offers. We both want the added companionship of a committed poly relationship with another couple or more. We are of average build, he is bald by choice, I have medium length auburn hair. We are laid back, and love to laugh. I'm in my mid 40s and my husband is the big 50, though we tend to not to " act our age" , life is too short to be serious all the time and not have fun. We like going to museum, amusement parks, the zoo, and travel occasionally. We are looking for like minded people.

Greetings Lovingkscple,
Welcome to our forum.

You should check out our Dating & Friendships subforum, it will help you in your search. Check out our various threads and see what calls to you; post any thoughts or questions you may have.

Glad to have you aboard,
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back