sammispecial

hello everyone. i just found this forum and am hoping to find some like minded people and info on poly.

i'm currently in a relationship and have found myself gravitating towards poly. my bf doesn't desire this at this time.

i don't want to end my relationship with such a wonderful man, but i feel the need to nurture my entire self and not compartmentalize my desires.

hope that makes sense... i don't know any other poly people. but i think i could be on to something. of course i've found several willing men that are more than happy to have this type of arrangement. so far no luck with the bf.

anyway, this is very long for an intro.

just wanted to say hello. :)

Hello and welcome!

Hi Sammi, welcome. I'm fairly new as well and I am love with two men, my husband and a new boyfriend of ours. This is new to all of us and I never realized there would be so much to consider. This is not the easiest lifestyle to live, I'm finding, but I've read some good examples in this group. :)

Hi and Welcome!

of course i've found several willing men that are more than happy to have this type of arrangement. so far no luck with the bf.
:)

Careful with how "willing" these guys can be. Lots of guys like the idea of open sexual relationships. Just make sure you know what you want and so do any potential partners. A lot of women in particular can get used for one purpose when exploring this IMO. I hate to say it but guys can and sometimes will say whatever you want to hear in order to achieve thier own goals..which might be very short term.

Take care and welcome to the forums!!

Hello

Welcome to the Forums Sammi.

sc4welcome.jpg

Just Me,
Tim

Back