How Mono Are You?

I really feel bad for the other foot... It's cold, its uncomfortable, its naked, while the other foot enjoys all the spoils...

I had a long talk with the other foot. It simply had to accept that we'd reach the deepest level of friendship we could as I am in love with only one at a time.
The worst part is it's hard to hide my affection for the one I love and they are so close that it is kind of an "in your face" scenario. If only I could get my feet farther apart..but having your feet wide apart all the time isn't very mono :eek:

LMAO You are all insane. Apparently, I've found the right place.

Mono, well, they'd be alone... hehe. Poor foot... I feel for it. Seeing all the love and attention and just wanting the same.

xyz hehe yup.

Mono, well, they'd be alone... hehe. Poor foot... I feel for it. Seeing all the love and attention and just wanting the same.

xyz hehe yup.

Well actually I caught it having a threesome with my hands when I woke up this morning so it's not my type anyways :)

How's that for a visual!

I really hope it wasnt at Band camp....

The sad thing this is it was at band camp..but I played the trombone...or the "Trauma Bone" as I called it after that adventure :(

Now back to my original thread...

Redpepper took me out to buy a new pair of pants last night. I got so offended that she would even think I would want something "new" and a "pair" of anything that I slept on the couch. I got a little cold though because I refused to cover up with more than one blanket:D

Oh dear gawd.... don't mention flutes and band camp! *hands over ears la la la la*

(my daughter plays flute and went to band camp this summer)

Oh dear gawd.... don't mention flutes and band camp! *hands over ears la la la la*

(my daughter plays flute and went to band camp this summer)

LMAO That's funny Alli

Perhaps, Mono, if you don't like things with two legs, maybe a kilt? hehe

I refused to cover up with more than one blanket
That's why they call them by different names: blanket, comforter, duvet, etc...

But I agree, go for the kilt!

What is it with guys who are ashamed of knobby knees? Does RedPepper have a problem with your knobby knees? Knobby knees can be sexy you know. :p

Oh Redpepper's taunting never stops! Always about the knobby knees....I'm one sexy pair of legs away from the curb ;)

Then I must be poly as I can't have just one scoop!

Back