So Cal couple - looking into polyandry

coconuts123

Hello. My husband and I are looking into polyandry (m/f/m/m). We are 45 and 49; I am 45 & open to men also in their 40s who likes health and fitness, has self love, and loves others. We have been married for 26 years. Both semi-atheletic; i run 4-5 a week . We've gone to the swingers' lifestyle clubs 5 or 6 times, and it does not suit me really. We are both straight, but with most of the couples we've played with...the females got more excited to be with me rather than my DH every time; just not for me. plus, we are both looking for long term to life. I have always wanted multiple husbands since watching "Paint Your Wagon" when I was a kid; it's always been a turn-on...but of course that was Hollywood, and they can make anything look great.

So....this is just me, saying hi and that I am here to do the research. Not sure about timing, how to find an interested person(s), etc. If you have any suggestions or observations, please bring them on.

Warmly,
Coconuts123

Greetings coconuts123,
Welcome to our forum.

Heh, I watched "Paint Your Wagon" not too many years ago and thought it was a fun show. The show "Bandits" (2001, Bruce Willis, Cate Blanchett, Billy Bob Thorton) has a similar polyandrous motif. A couple of heavier shows I like a lot that involve an MFM V are "A Small Circle of Friends" (1980) and "December Bride" (1990).

Anyway, hope you enjoy your time on our site; you will find a lot of good people and information here. Have a look at some of our threads and see what calls to you; post any thoughts or questions you may have.

I'm glad you could join us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

hello!

Hello Coconuts123,
I'm Jim. Its nice to have you join us here on the forum. Tons and tons of resources, info, and good people here. Welcome! :)

Back