South East Pa Seeking poly girl for traid

cirrax

Hello im Cirrax Im a 45 yr old BI male in a open relationship with another
BI Male. 34yr old, we are seeking to make friends in our area for meet and greets and bonding, ultimately we seek to find us a loving Female in the same age range to complete our Triad we are fun loving easy going couple and have more love in our hearts for just 2. we want to have the loving circle we know we can create.

Hi...:)

Hi...have you had any success here in you quest for the perfect third?? I am serious really...but I am trying to make light of it so I am not so embarrassed...LOL.
It would be great to hear from you'all. Even if you've found someone it would be nice to talk to others of like mind.:eek:

Hi...have you had any success here in you quest for the perfect third?? I am serious really...but I am trying to make light of it so I am not so embarrassed...LOL.
It would be great to hear from you'all. Even if you've found someone it would be nice to talk to others of like mind.:eek:

Hello YahaNoha

As A Matter of Fact i just posted that ad yesterday and your the first reply i got so :D
the position is still open,. And i agree is would be nice to talk to others of like mind. may i add you as a friend? Lets talk and get to know each other better as we build a friendship. and i consider that a win win for us both for if nothing else we will have made a new friend. :)

Well, that's pretty interesting...I think I am too old for you all, though. I am 49:)
I live in Philly...
Good luck to you two..

awww i dont think your too old at all dear *smiles* lets talk we can at least be friends, so tell me what you think.. hope to hear back from you.

hey Phoenix dear i got your PM and i tryed to sent a reply and it seems im not allowed to send you a PM back so i sent it to your email link from your profile please let me know if you recived my reply :)

Back