Single F looking for committed MM or MMM relationship

starfish07

30 yr old single female looking for a committed MM or MMM relationship to join.

It's not that hard to find a mm4w type of casual fling or a one night stand. But I'm hoping that there's a committed bi male couple looking for their third somewhere out there. Or maybe brothers. Or 2 or 3 best friends that want to share a woman.

One guy doesn't seem to do it for me. I'm looking for 2 or 3 guys that are looking for a special woman to join their family.

Let me know if you have any advice or pointers on where to find this kind of thing. Or if there are male couples out there that are looking. Thanks.

My boyfriend and I are looking. So yes, the situation does exist. As for how to look, I do most of my dating via okcupid. It's not easy to tell two gay guys from two bi guys, haha.

Wicks,

Wow I'm surprised to find a response, if you don't mind I have a few questions. What do you say on okcupid, that you're two males looking for a female to share? I'm just wondering if you just come right out with it in a personal ad.

Are you guys looking for a one night stand? I've talked to some of them that just seem to want a one night stand or a weekend fling.

Have you done this before? Have a MMF thing for at least a few months? How did it work?

Thanks.

My Okcupid needs updating bad, lol. It has a bit of poly community on it, so it's not too unusual there.

Usually the way it works is both my profile and my bf's profile will mention we're in a relationship together, show an "available" tag instead of a "single" tag, and link to each other's profiles. Currently mine says this, but my bf's is blank atm.
Check out orangeyaglad's profile on there for a better idea.

Like a lot of MFs looking for a threesome, I'm sure you'll find some MMs looking for the same. We're looking for someone for a long term relationship.

This will be the first MMF I've tried. I've been in a two couples (MF+MF) situation, a crazy network situation M(1)F(1) + M(1)F(2) + M(1)M(2) +F(2)M(3), and recently a MMM.

Hi starfish07 I am a bi male interested in what u have sugested. However i presently donot have a partner at this time. We could always add somone else. I wouuld be interested in MFM or FMF

How Goes the Search?

Hi Starfish,

I recently began my journey into Poly and am also looking to be apart of a relationship as Triad or maybe a quad, possibly.

I would love to be apart of a loving and committed MMF or MFM.

I was wondering have you had any luck in your search?

New and just wondering....

Hi Kalea

I haven't had any luck in my serch as of yet but am hopeful. If u would like to talk send me a message. fisherman

Back