Funny how things change in a blink...

Marcus .. I took that to be aimed at/to the OP??

My advice? Grow up - .

Sorry I should have quoted you on that too.

Clear enough for you :D

Not really a dialogue ...just seems like different standards and practices. Slander's a big crime and offensive ...being a lying scumbag ...is a guy just doing what comes natural ..." someone horny with a video "

...being a lying scumbag ...is a guy just doing what comes natural ..." someone horny with a video "

No such thing as 'natural' .. this is where such problematics originate : that somehow douchebag males are just following instincts .. what a crock **

**With apologies to Marcus - I think you were right after all.

Last edited:

Clear enough for you :D

Not really a dialogue ...just seems like different standards and practices. Slander's a big crime and offensive ...being a lying scumbag ...is a guy just doing what comes natural ..." someone horny with a video "

Neat.

It is funny when Poly flag waving people

Equate honesty with ownership. Yes, of course, the problem here was obviously darkwillows attempts to physically and emotionally, hell lets just throw in spiritually as really what happened here was an ownership issue.

WTF?

I understand that some people need excuses to live their life the way they choose guilt free, and hopefully one day everyone will understand the finer points between right and wrong and people will just be OK with living their life and doing others no harm, because all every time some insecure assbackwards "enlightened" thinker needs to assign some aspect of ugliness or wrong into another's way of life in order to feel comfortable in theirs, it makes you stick out like a sore thumb.

I know that "ownership" get's thrown around like Republicans toss the word "entitlement" into everywhere it doesn't fit, but stooping to assertions, catch phrases, and descriptions that are flat out bullshit wrong or even just philosophical ideas based on fallacy, it really doesn't do any form of non-monogamy -- including polyamory -- any good what-so-ever.

If you are catching hell from some idiot who for any reason tries to tell that everything besides one man with one woman is wrong, just ignore them of tell them to fuck off, because anytime you are just trying to inflame or irritate such a dipshit it isn't going to do you any good in the long run.

Honesty has nothing to do with ownership, it is more about respect than anything, so whoever made up the wallet-sized cards of "good responses" to persecution by an idiot, I am sure you guys put a lot of time and serious effort into the best way to address and get yourself over the hurdle, but seriously, you might want to through in some real life experience instead think tank parties as they are not the answer to every problem.

honestly can't see where where the sex with God part fits in, so maybe it's just anarchy poly pro's way of a civilized to approach something he is not willing to discuss?

Is there somethin you trying say mister Marcus?

To the original poster, everyone does stupid fucked things, and unless it's something the continue to deny there are very few things that a person is incapable of learning from their mistake and addressing the issue, solving the problem.

Sometimes that requires re-evaluating your core beliefs and recognizing some truth to the way the world is in reality, as opposed to how we wish it was, but nobody is under any obligation to allow people into any part of their lives that they feel uncomfortable with.

It really doesn't matter where the root of the problems exist, or if another person has a completely different view, and even possibly doesn't see anything wrong with what was done and even thinks you are the problem, nobody has the right nor authority to dictate what goes on in your life, nobody can rightfully tell you where you must draw the lines of acceptable behavior for your friends or lovers, NOBODY, not your bf, not your husband, if you are a minor living at home your parents or legal guardian can attempt to control you until you are eighteen, some poly families have rules in their households and there is nothing wrong with that so long as you minds meet, and your values are shared.

If they are do not, I would suggest you find a different house the same way you would find a different church if they disrespected something as private as sex and sexuality, or had the nerve to tell you that they had the right to invade your privacy.

have the courage to identify those who add to your quality of life and only understand nobody can force you to accept a life that you are not OK with

it is totally reasonable to require honesty, it is completely understandable to not allow that person back into your life until they can be honest with you and it's even all right to say you've had enough and not associate with him altogether no matter what he does or how he changes.

sometimes things really are up to you, and only you

Last edited:
Equate honesty with ownership. Yes, of course, the problem here was obviously darkwillows attempts to physically and emotionally, hell lets just throw in spiritually as really what happened here was an ownership issue.

WTF?

I understand that some people need excuses to live their life the way they choose guilt free, and hopefully one day everyone will understand the finer points between right and wrong and people will just be OK with living their life and doing others no harm, because all every time some insecure assbackwards "enlightened" thinker needs to assign some aspect of ugliness or wrong into another's way of life in order to feel comfortable in theirs, it makes you stick out like a sore thumb.

I know that "ownership" get's thrown around like Republicans toss the word "entitlement" into everywhere it doesn't fit, but stooping to assertions, catch phrases, and descriptions that are flat out bullshit wrong or even just philosophical ideas based on fallacy, it really doesn't do any form of non-monogamy -- including polyamory -- any good what-so-ever.

If you are catching hell from some idiot who for any reason tries to tell that everything besides one man with one woman is wrong, just ignore them of tell them to fuck off, because anytime you are just trying to inflame or irritate such a dipshit it isn't going to do you any good in the long run.

Honesty has nothing to do with ownership, it is more about respect than anything, so whoever made up the wallet-sized cards of "good responses" to a persecution by an idiot, I am sure you guys put a lot of time and serious effort into the best way to address and get yourself over the hurdle, but seriously, you might want to through in some real life experience instead think tank parties as they are not the answer to every problem.

honestly can't see where where the sex with God part fits in, so maybe it's just anarchy poly pro's way of a civilized to approach something he is not willing to discuss?

Is there somethin you trying say mister Marcus?

To the original poster, everyone does stupid fucked things, and unless it's something the continue to deny there are very few things that a person is incapable of learning from their mistake and addressing the issue, solving the problem.

Sometimes that requires re-evaluating your core beliefs and recognizing some truth to the way the world is in reality, as opposed to how we wish it was, but nobody is under any obligation to allow people into any part of their lives that they feel uncomfortable with.

It really doesn't matter where the root of the problems exist, or if another person has a completely different view, and even possibly doesn't see anything wrong with what was done and even thinks you are the problem, nobody has the right nor authority to dictate what goes on in your life, nobody can rightfully tell you where you must draw the lines of acceptable behavior for your friends or lovers, NOBODY, not your bf, not your husband, if you are a minor living at home your parents or legal guardian can attempt to control you until you are eighteen, some poly families have rules in their households and there is nothing wrong with that so long as you minds meet, and your values are shared.

If they are do not, I would suggest you find a different house the same way you would find a different church if they disrespected something as private as sex and sexuality, or had the nerve to tell you that they had the right to invade your privacy.

I've had both religious organization and "poly" families both violate my life in unethical and illegal ways, it wasn't the best experience in my life and I don't let false churches affect my spirituality the same as I don't bad poly affect my views on non-monogamy.

Sometimes it is hard not to bring up my experience with Christianity and polyamory, but I realize that other people's experience isn't going to be the same as mine so I mostly let it go, but there on occasion the church says something that is just about the stupidist fucking thing I have ever heard so I will speak critically of them, you'd think they would quit their shit, and leave me alone but idiots are born everyday, and then there are always the ignorance that is taught.

have the courage to identify those who add to your quality of life and only understand nobody can force you to accept a life that you are not OK with

it is totally reasonable to require honesty, it is completely understandable to not allow that person back into your life until they can be honest with you and it's even all right to say you've had enough and not associate with him altogether no matter what he does or how he changes.

Okay .. I know that I am drunk but seriously ..wtf dood?

Okay .. I know that I am drunk but seriously ..wtf dood?

"honestly can't see where where the sex with God part fits in, so maybe it's just anarchy poly pro's way of a civilized to approach something he is not willing to discuss?"

Hahahahahahahahahaaha. Always good for a babbling rant, that one.

you're right Anyanka

I should have just quoted Marcus

Marcus said:
....The relevant piece of information for this thread is what we had actually agreed upon. We agreed that neither of us would have any sexual interaction with anyone but one another AND we agree on the fact that sexual interaction is viewed as a holy event....

and said, quit being a punk, or else have the courage to say what you are trying to say

Marcus said:
...It is even more of a dick move because everyone knows how freakishly sensitive people are about their sexuality. There is a word which I can't remember for something which cannot be compared to anything else. It is generally used to describe a god assertion, but I would say that it also seems to apply to sexuality....

"....quit being a punk...." or else maybe it would be best if you put the blinders on to my comments, as the guidelines to acceptable things to post can be misleading, I think in general it isn't so much that they be followed to the T, but are in place so that if a topic that makes you uncomfortable get's brought up, it isn't so much you are required to smile and speak through gritted teeth, but rather biting the bullet with a straight forward insult may pass the sensors so long as the topic can be discussed in a productive way.

remaining boyscout civil is pointless if nothing gets resolved, if your saying that you don't like me bringing up God or spirituality, I can completely see how adding that element to an already sensitive topic is no good.

I should have left that out, but maybe you were not referencing an earlier comment, I should have left it at respect for privacy, as that was the gist of what I was saying. That too often there is no ground, nothing in a person's life which people which is deserving of respect, not even a person's choices regarding sex.

And that is something that I feel must be present, and I am sure many people will agree, even though there will be many completely different reasons why, and even conflicting beliefs within those reasons, which is why I should have left it at respect

Last edited:
"honestly can't see where where the sex with God part fits in, so maybe it's just anarchy poly pro's way of a civilized to approach something he is not willing to discuss?"

Kinda like being hit over the head with the bible and sodomised at the same time - not necessarily unpleasant but .. somewhat disconcerting :eek:

I don't think that i can take it
Because it took too long to bake it
And now i have to soak the pan in dishwashing liquid to get the burnt part off
Or else i will have to go to Target and buy a new one.

I don't think that i can take it
Because it took too long to bake it
And now i have to soak the pan in dishwashing liquid to get the burnt part off
Or else i will have to go to Target and buy a new one.

hmmm.. it may be the Absolut talking but this makes perfect sense to me

And, I am unsure if you can relate but i feel much more abstract now - :D

Oh i probably cannot relate to that at all.

Eye roll

It is SO UNFAIR that I have to go to the work shop to get internet at the moment-so I'm always stone-cold sober when I read these rants.
Cause I really think they would be funnier if I were drinking too.

That said-the last 2 pages created a wave of chai tea from mouth, up back of nose and out to my laptop-
In front of Maca's coworkers....

:eek:

Unfortunately-none of them have the balls to ask what on earth I am reading. I think they have gotten to know me too well for their own comfort.

Eye roll

It is SO UNFAIR that I have to go to the work shop to get internet at the moment-so I'm always stone-cold sober when I read these rants.

That said-the last 2 pages created a wave of chai tea from mouth, up back of nose and out to my laptop-

Unfortunately-none of them have the balls to ask what on earth I am reading. I think they have gotten to know me too well for their own comfort.

Hehehe

It helps that it is 4am here also .. none of that pesky daylight interfering ..

My only question is, Richard Harris? Or Donna Summer?

I would typically go with Donna, but Richard cries TEARS for that damned cake. It's beautiful. (sniffle)

ANYhoo, DingedHeart, are you perceiving a hypocrisy in how the two threads are being treated? That this thread seems to be pulling in comments vilifying the BF for videotaping people against their will, while the other thread seemed to get more comments pushing back on the OP's use of "rape" to define the situation?

Eye roll

Or maybe you are trying to create a judgment zone where people who don'tfit in or agree with your group-think are forced to conform for the sake of comforming to your poly labeling sytstem conspiracy. Why, just last week, a tornado came through my storage unit and the only thing they took was a case of high-protein nutrition bars that i was saving for helter-skelter. As you know, you should be well aware that this will happen as soon as the Republican Entitlement Agenda has been Finalized. At that point, it will be impossible to know whether your Organic Nutrition Protein Bars are Radioactive or simply Carcinogenic in their own right. Many people believe there is no difference. Those who believe there is a difference are often at a loss to explain what it all means in a way that others can easily understand and seamlessly incorporate into their daily routine(s). I am here to speak to that, and other things which may be related to that but not necessarily are, in order so that others such as myself do not have to suffer repeatedly for the same things over and over.

Hope that was helpful and not hurtful or mildly destructive.

Back