The Ties that Bind

What are the ties that bind you to your lovers?

Can I changes lovers to loves. I currently only have one lover :)

Wow...thats tough to quantify...if I think about the two people in my life right now

Pengrah - I think this is fluid and has to be. Right now it is responsibility. With her being sick I almost feel required to be by her side. While this doesn't mean, when she gets better i will leave her, its simply a fact of being...responsible. When she is better maybe it will move to something more fun and less load bearing

E - I really wish I knew. In fact I wish I could walk away and not be around her. In some ways she has been a rock that has come in to help Pengrah...which has relieved me of some stress...in other ways I...just don't know. I can't figure out why sometimes...other times its her smile...

Reading this makes me feel nuts btw...hahaha

•A committment we made to each other for "forever."
•Trust
•Undying love
•Respect
•Security
•Our children
•Friendship
•Our history
•Responsibility
•Family

Last edited:
Hmmmmmm,

Right off the top of my head I'd pick out Respect as #1 with Special memories/connections as a close second.

For me, love would come very hard - if at all - without respect as a foundation.

For more - I'd have to do some thinking.............

GS

What binds us? A mutual desire to remain entangled, and the hundred acts we do every day to prove it.

common values, our deep way of communicating, and the trust and friendship that occurs because of that communication. All that breeds deep love for me and respect.

with C: its our long and deep history together. Its a vision of seeing my life and not being able to see it without him. Its also humour - humour binds us.

With A: It is power. There is a power behind our love that simply cannot, cannot, be broken. I have never felt so consumingly and overwhelmingly connected to a person. She is my soulmate.

there's something...something there. Subtle behavioral patterns we have in common, it's apparent to the people around us that when we talk, we talk from the same source...I can't really explain it :/ But I notice it, and I fall in love anew about everyday.

Our history of pain together...maybe a good foundation, but I consider an indiana jones scenario

Her nerdiness knows no bounds when she's not shy about it...

Her good natured heart, it's inspiring, and I draw god-inspired love from it.

Back