Am I a Polyamory or Polysexuality?

oSweetheart

It started when I was 14 years old, then I dated a guy & a girls at the same time. We didn't consider it cheating because we had a open relationship & knew I was dating one another. From that point on, I have dated many guys & girls at the same time with the knowledge and consent of everyone involved. Other people considered it as me being a "slut", but I was only sexual with two people at a time. They both knew each other & got along well. I just was sexual with the guy & only four play with the girl. It has been like that for me ever since & I still am very open to both my partners. I have been in a relationship with my bf for over a year & just recently got a gf. I told him & her about eachother & there cool with it. Does that mean I am Polyamory or polysexuality?

Hi oSweetheart,
Welcome to our forum.

Re:
"Am I polyamorous or polysexual?"

Based on your story, I would say both! It is possible to be both.

Hope you enjoy your stay amongst us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Does that mean I am Polyamory or polysexuality?
You are a person! Just live your life and don't worry about labels, nouns, or adjectives. Just always ask yourself what kinds of relationships you want to create in order to be fulfilled, how to be true to yourself, and how your choices affect the people in your life, and you're good to go.

Back