Honolulu. Poly male seeking.

RSM

Hello, thanks for your interest.
I am new to the site and also new to poly lifestyle in general. I have met another that I have been talking to and exploring different ideas we share. It's been fun learning new things and confirming things that I have already researched. I am currently a 30yr old college student in Honolulu. I'm majoring in Asian Studies and maybe focus on Anthropology, still working out the details on where I want to take it. Relativily intelligent, somewhat shy at first.
Yes, I am new to the lifestyle and trying to learn more. I am not interested in poly because I think it's a method to sleep with multiple people "guilt free". I want a poly relationship because I have enough love, respect , and dedication to give to more than one person. My ideal would be a triad/ quad involving women, but am open to other options since I feel that it isnt about the number as much as the connection, communication, and bond in the relationship. I prefer no children at this point but I am flexible on that as well. This does not mean I dislike children in the least, I'm quite good with children. I am open to other men who are similar to myself in character. I am Bi but highly selective. I prefer to avoid situations with macho, manly men and lean toward caring, attractive,feminine type men. I am a very open person emotionally and sexually and more than willing to discuss any topic my partners/lovers feel are important. Also, very comfortable speaking my feelings in a calm manner. I dislike petty arguments and squabbling. I am a mature human being and treat others as I would like to be treated. I do not cling or have any emotional baggage or have inferiority complex. i am very well aware of who I am, what I want out of life, and how I want to share that life with others. I am looking for other poly seekers to start fresh
or already established cpls (as long as I will not be considered an object but an equal part) on Oahu island. I am holding on to love to give to the right people, I would very much enjoy meeting you. Oh and as far as physical stats I am 5'7" about 160lbs, the rest you should be able to tell from the photo (if they load properly, first post :eek:). Don't hesitate to email for any questions, thoughts, etc you wish to share.
Thanks

Attachments

• me2011.jpg
    me2011.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 15
Back