Nearly there!

aussielover

Since I don't want to take over Jearith's intro thread, I thought I'd post here for celebrations!

lol I HAVE 5 DAYS UNTIL I LEAVE FOR HOME!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!

Although I'll have two wonderful torturous days in Sydney before actually getting to go home and see my loves and family. But still!! It's getting so close!!!

*HAPPY DANCE*

I have a 21 hour flight from Toronto to Sydney with an hour and a half refuling in Vancouver (I don't even have to get off). Then my other flight on thursday is about 2 hours and 45 minutes, then I'll be home!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOO Excited!!!

Yay! So exciting! I hope you will keep us posted on how things develop all the while.

I'm sure we will!! I'm sure we'll have more questions/comments once we're actually living it, as right now it's all theory.

Where abouts in Australia? I have a strong connection to someone in Brisbane, and can't figure out how we will ever meet being as she and I both have issues when it comes to flying...sigh.

Its on the NE coast. A couple hours flight from Brisbane.
I had issues too, until I went to meet my loves and my issues few out the window hehehe pun intended.

YAY! I'm excited for you all!

Time is flying now!!! It's full steam ahead!

So we shouldn't expect to hear from the three of you for about a month after this hmmm? hehe

hehe ummm maybe just to let you know we're alive

So, um...when are you going to get excited about it? You're just so calm and reserved....
;)

I'm leaving for Toronto very soon!! In about 9 hours I'll be boarding my plane to go home!!! I'm soooo excited!! *happy dance*

safe travels!

Back