Hello people of the polyamory forum I am a new meber and saw this thread where new users could introduce themselves so here I go.

I'm 18

I am obessed with writting, singing and reading if I had a choice between reading forever or erasing my memory from all the books I've ever read I would choose to read forever in a hearbeat.

My birthname is Ausja but i would prefer if people on here called me L or liam (if people are curious as to why they can pm if they want to know if i tried explaining it in this my
introduction would be too wordy.)

I have gone on this site a few times and Ive finally gotten around to regestring and im so happy that i did. This site is incredible for being made by whoever created it they deserve big kuddos.

The reason that ive come to this site is because im not like those kind of people that can just love one
person and be completly content ive been that way since i dated my first girlfriend.

Im bisexual.

Though it may seem that Im young for my age Im also very mature and also humuorous when the time calls for it. But anyway i hope everyone can welcome me with open arms.

Welcome !

I don't get on forums much of late - But when I do I'm encouraged to see younger people actively seeking meaning and exploration. Good luck to you ! It's a friendly crowd you will find here :)

Welcome to the board, Liam. :)

Ah another 18 year old! =) Hello! Reading is a way to lots of little, amazing worlds...

just came across your post

Hi Liam! Freaks me out! You are the same age as my oldest kids!!! I am JUST discovering (sort of...2 years) polyamory now! Impressed that you know your mind and heart at such a young age. I was a curious but naive 18. WELCOME!!!:)

Back