Hey

amavita

hey there,

I'm a 22-year-old femme agender bi living in Alberta Canada. Was recently in a 2 year poly triangle that was basically a semi-marriage. Unfortunately things got messy and now it's just me and one of my partners from that relationship, but on the upside we are now very happy and stable which is why I'm comfortable looking around again :)

I'm a nerd who doesn't get out much so I figured I'd look into the groups on here to see if there's any like-minded people to chat with. It can be pretty isolating being queer and poly in a fairly conservative place so I'd love to meet some people I can be open with.

Last edited:
Greetings amavita,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

You can definitely chat and be open with people here, we are friendly and open to alternative lifestyles and identities. If you have any questions let us know, sorry to hear that your triangle didn't work out but I am glad you are still with the remaining partner and happy in that relationship. Enjoy your stay on the boards!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back