Hello - Mature Female Christian Wife Seeking Same for My Husband

Hello,

I very much would like my husband to have another wife, a Christian woman, someone who wants a long term relationship and believes in the Bible. He will be so happy and I want him happy!

He is Australian, good looking for 65, physcially fit for his age, very gregarious.
Standing in line anywhere, he will make friends with all and be the life of the party.

He wants to commit to someone who is loveable and wants to cherish her. I am treated like a Queen and if you commit to him, you will be treated the same.

I am a Christian woman, very dedicated to my Christian husband. He loves the Bible and has been a teacher for over 30 years and will want to share his knowledge with you. You'll be open to that.

I hope you would want to talk with me about him because he's terrific and it doesn't matter if you have a great figure and you don't need to be a bombshell, it's the heart of love that matters. You must be gentle and kind, a virtuous woman, for I am the same.

Please respond with photo if interested. I'll send a photo in return, debkatherineATyahoo.com

With love,
Katherine

Last edited:
Ummmm

interesting_frog.jpg

All I can say - very interesting.

And good luck.....

Just Me,
Tim

Back