What did you do today that made you smile?

Isn't there a song that goes ... "These are the good old days"?

I talked to my wife and kids on skype. then I sent out a message on OKC. testing the waters a little. I've got 2 months or so to talk to people before I have to even think about face to face contact.

Totally skipped the big hockey game in favour of a bike ride with the kids and roasting of marshmallows at a friend's house.

Totally skipped the big hockey game in favour of a bike ride with the kids and roasting of marshmallows at a friend's house.
Thats ok. You guys lost anyway. :p

Today my wife and I had a nice heart to heart. It made me smile because we uncovered a couple things about ourselves.

I walked away at the store so that Karma could flirt with the girl cutting frabric for us. Walking out he said he should have asked for her number, I was honestly surprised he hadn't.

Woke up :D.

Yesterday though :D. My boys turn 16 today so we took them to all you can eat last night, along with friends and other family. A good time, and stuffed tummies, had by all.

Happy Father's Day to all who are Father's on here!

Sitting next to my husband at starbucks :) GOD I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!
I wish other females could see what they are missing by not talking to him or allowing him to take them out to get to know him :( He is such a good guy!!!! :)

I took the kids to the park to play after school. Just watching them makes me smile.

Another day without a smile. :(

:) TL, fake it till you make it :)

Got some paperwork done, just waiting for two more pieces of info, then the kids can go apply for their Canuck passports!

Back