My favorite strange thing to do

I put on annoyingly peppy music and dance around in the kitchen with my children. I'm sure the neighbours think I'm nuts!

Hmmm....

Stress = I need a shower for me. That's where I ground myself out the best, oddly enough. Most people need earth under their feet, but I need flowing water. Use to have a creek I'd stand in when I was younger, but no such thing here in MD.

I also build or "repair" Darkon weapons when I get angry or frusterated. Sometimes they don't even really need the repairs, but the idea of fixing or improving them always makes me feel acomplished in the end.

Meditation to high-energy music - trance or metal usually - also happens fairly often. Most people meditate to relax, I do it to alter my mood and recharge, or to focus on what I need to do next. I have an entire playlist on my MP3 player just for the hour or so before I go to fight at Darkon - music designed to get me focused on kicking ass and being the leader of a group of elite badasses :)

I spend time in the cemetary. Not because I know someone there but because walking into and through a cemetary is like stepping through a vail. The energy within the confines of a cemetary is noticeably different. I treat cemetaries like parks. I sit out on the grass and eat a sandwich, write, sing, and watch the world around me.

This is the F part of Poly, I love cemetaries. I used to walk through them as a kid because I lived in older areas where they were in neighborhoods. The energy is definitely different. The emotions that go through me can be different from one area to the next. Joy, love, sadness, pain.. Feeling lost. Its beautiful.
Jayne

The "F" part of polyamory?

I rearrange furniture, not because it needs to be done to clean or seasonally. I just will just walk into the room and feel it asking me to change it..... this drives my bipolar, ADHD husband absolutely crazy and makes me laugh because he's the same way with his transformer's collection that's on display in his office.

I rearrange furniture, not because it needs to be done to clean or seasonally. I just will just walk into the room and feel it asking me to change it..... this drives my bipolar, ADHD husband absolutely crazy and makes me laugh because he's the same way with his transformer's collection that's on display in his office.
I often do that too. With my bedroom at least. The living room annoys the crap out of me with its untidiness, but it isn't really my room to worry about. But I often move everything around in my bedroom just because I feel it needs to be moved. Maybe I'm bored of staring into the same place and seeing the same things everyday? I haven't moved things around in a while now though. I think because I have a lot of stuff up there at the moment. I need to get rid of a lot of things so I have space to move it all around again. =P

Back