HI! New from Oklahoma

Hi, we are 28 and 29 year old freethinkers with an interest in polyamory. Right now, we aren't in a polyamorous relationship, but it's a cool thought. I always thought it would be pretty neat to be in a communal environment and help to raise children by a single "patriarch". I guess the idea of multiple wives around to help with our children appeals to me. Yeah, yeah...pretty wild coming from a woman, I know! Those kind of ideas aren't well received around here from what I've seen. That's why we choose to blog about it!:D

Welcome

Welcome Oklahoma to the forums.

hello501.jpg

Just Me,
Tim

Welcome to the forum! My wives and I felt the same way about raising children. It only seemed right to have more adults to care and love them. Then we realized that children really weren't for us after all. LOL Either way, welcome and we look forward to getting to know you better. :)

Welcome to the forum! I totally agree with you about the children thing. How can more adults to love and care for a child be all that bad. I have since realized that children just aren't for me and not really in my cards...but I still think that it's a great idea:) Hope you enjoy yourself here!
*hugs*
Manda

New from OK as well

Hello there! I have been searching for a place with like minded people. My wife and I recently began a relationship with another man. After about 4 months we found out he was married and it was very painful.

We are looking for a boyfriend for us but it seem so difficult to find someone who is able to commit. Usually for job reasons they cannot. Does anyone have any suggestions on where we can find "Mr. Right"?

Back