New Here and Curious About Polyandry

Kalea

Hi my name is Kalea and I'm new here and curious about polyamory. I am single and recently out of relationship. The guy I was with kept hinting about an experience but the I realize now the only reason I said no was that I didn't trust him and I didnt feel secure about our relationship in general. Not that I was against polyamory.

So I've decided to find out about it on my own. First time! Welcome advice!

Hi Kalea,

Welcome to the forum. You will find information here that will be helpful. The first good step you took is to realize that you couldn't trust your former bf and acted on that. Good luck in your search for info on polyamory.

Nancy

Hello Kalea.
I'm Jim. I'm glad that having a partner who you felt was untrustworthy didn't sour you on our lifestyle. :) Welcome to the forum!

Hi Kalea,
Welcome to our forum.

Sorry things didn't work out with the guy you were with, but it sounds like it's for the best. You will be able to learn about polyamory on your own and draw your own conclusions.

Have a look around on our site and see what threads call to you. Post any thoughts or questions you may have. That should get you started.

Glad to have you with us!
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Thank you...

for the warm welcome! :)

And perhaps you're right. That's what people have been saying - things happen for a reason.

Ooops sorry for the word choice.

It was like the middle of the night when I set up the account. I meant polyamory but not polyandry. I guess I should not have been surfing the net in the middle of the night! ;)

Many apologies!

Brain was goo in the middle of the night.

No worries! If that's the worst mistake you make when your brain is goo, you're a better woman than me, lol.

Hi i'm Dragon, am in my first poly relationship, but have been interested in the lifestyle for a long time (started with swinging). Looking to make new friends, and share information. I noticed there wasnt a group for TN/NC so I started one myself. Look forward to good discussions!

hi Dragon

And from one newbie to another, welcome!

Back