Poly Houston/Beaumont TX. Picnic Sat. Aug 25

Setxfamily

An idea for the up coming picnic Sat August 25th

We start at 12noon and go on till 4 or 5 pm

I know it is short notice but who is up for a picnic before school starts? (Weather permitting). If We need to move it I will post the new location here.

This will be a wonderful chance for all of the new members to come out and meet everyone.

Many I have talked to have stated that weekend works best for them and we want as many as we can to attend. The current picnic area is very family friendly and has a pet area as well so if you want bring your puppies as well (You are responsible for your own pets) so bring the group, kids and all.

We will be providing some food (hot dogs, hamburgers and maybe a salad) but if you wish to have anything different feel free to bring it. Please provide your own drinks. Seating is limited to park benches and table so bring a comfortable chair as well. There is plenty of shade and a flushing restroom as well.

Right now the location of the Picnic will be at the

Bay Area Park in Clear lake, TX.
7500 Bay Area Blvd.
Houston, TX 77058

It is located right next to the Bayou half way between Red Bluff Blvd and Park Shadows trail rd. I am planning to have a Little Parrot some where on or near the table to help folks identify us.

Have a good day everyone and my lady and I look forward to seeing you at the Picnic.

R&P in La Porte

Yes. We are talking about having another one sometime in November close to Thanksgiving. You should join the yahoo or met up group so you can keep track of whats going on.

Back