New to the site.

kajira

Hello,
i am new to the site and exploring for my Master. Wwe are interested in networking with others of like mind in the BDSM, M/s mindset within the Poly community. If you are aware of sites dedicated to this, any information would be appreciated.
Meanwhile, i intend to explore this site and am hoping to see more people here soon!

~kajira (owned by Master ChaPs)

Our triad (myself, member Violet, and Anne, not a member here) play a lot - though based on your screen name I can tell you we won't have a lot in common as neither myself as Dom or either of my girls enjoy the Gorian style. Strokes for folks and all that...

Sites related to Poly and BDSM - www.xeromag.com is the only one I'm really aware of. Some good content there, not a lot of interaction though.

Welcome to the boards!

Welcome to the site hun!

Another place you could try exploring (if you don't already - pretty common site within the lifestyle...) is www.fetlife.com There are a few groups that are dedicated to Poly as it relates to BDSM.

HMA and I have a few close friends who practice Gorean - like he said, not our cup of tea (though I do own a kick-ass Panther Girl outfit...), but if it's comfy for you, the power to ya. Fetlife also has several groups dedicated to the Gorean lifestyle.

I hope we aren't making an incorrect assumption as to your BDSM tendencies, but the name "kajira" is kind of a dead give-away. Enjoy your stay!

I have a fetlife profile and have noticed that most switches on there seem to be poly. Of course this is a generalization as I am far more dominant than submissive. I'm sure that I am not the only one who differs from what seems to be the norm. I don't know how many poly women (I'm making an assumption that you are looking for another woman for your master) you will find that would be interested in being owned. Essentially you are looking for a unicorn of sorts, it sounds like?

Last edited:
Dang i was gonna pop on and recommend Fetlife, then i saw someone else already had lol

Yea, i have a profile there too but the gorean lifestyle isnt one ive really interacted with.. Im just an unowned sub right now :) My last Master and I broke up 3 months ago.. *ok, sigh*( i will stop almost spilling my guts now...

*WAVES* hi!!! :)

Welcome to the site hun!

Another place you could try exploring (if you don't already - pretty common site within the lifestyle...) is www.fetlife.com There are a few groups that are dedicated to Poly as it relates to BDSM.

HMA and I have a few close friends who practice Gorean - like he said, not our cup of tea (though I do own a kick-ass Panther Girl outfit...), but if it's comfy for you, the power to ya. Fetlife also has several groups dedicated to the Gorean lifestyle.

I hope we aren't making an incorrect assumption as to your BDSM tendencies, but the name "kajira" is kind of a dead give-away. Enjoy your stay!

Violet...
Your assumtion is correct and THANK YOU so very much for the links and information. I have been searching all over the internet for places to go and interact with others of this particular branch of Poly lifestyles and it is not easy to find. So, thank you!

I have a fetlife profile and have noticed that most switches on there seem to be poly. Of course this is a generalization as I am far more dominant than submissive. I'm sure that I am not the only one who differs from what seems to be the norm. I don't know how many poly women (I'm making an assumption that you are looking for another woman for your master) you will find that would be interested in being owned. Essentially you are looking for a unicorn of sorts, it sounds like?

redpepper,
Yes, your assumption is correct also. A woman for my Master (and for me, too :) ). But, not necessarily owned...perhaps just to explore. At least someone who is aware of the M/s BDSM dynamic (if there is indeed such a thing...lol) within the Poly lifestyle. And someone who is willing to adhere to the basic concepts of the M/s BDSM, etc, lifestyle.

WHEW....that was a mouthful. ;)

Thank you so much for the post on this. i appreciate all of this wonderful information! ....and, i feel welcome.

Last edited:
Back