Be Gentle

oslice25

:) Hello everyone.

I'm a male, living in Utah. I'm involved in a long distance poly relationship with an older woman from Ohio (Melissa), and we're looking for other women (preferably bi) to join the family.

I'm also talking to some other women who might be interested (different ages).

My fields of interest are art and music (I have an AA in graphic and web design). I love horror films; Melissa loves to read. I'm pretty soft-spoken, in person. Both of us are easy going. Lol, I don't know what else to say, so if you want to know more, reply or msg me.

-Cinique

Attachments

• DSC00136.jpg
    DSC00136.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 389280_429787080389199_1717640777_n.jpg
    389280_429787080389199_1717640777_n.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Greetings Cinique,
Welcome to our forum.

What part of Utah are you in? I was raised in Highland (Provo Valley). I hope you will enjoy your time on our site; there is so much to read and learn here.

Glad to have you aboard!
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Tooele

I live in Tooele. I'm not that familiar with Provo. I moved here from Mississippi, about three years ago.

Thanks for the welcome :)

Let's see, I believe Tooele is in Salt Lake Valley. I never learned my geography like I should.

I've lived in Utah, Michigan, New Mexico, and perhaps Seattle area someday, who knows.

Anyway, I'm glad you have Melissa in your life, even if it's long-distance. Will you two someday move closer together, do you think? I can't help but be curious.

Glad to count you as a fellow member.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

LA Bound

Yep, that sounds right. SLC is only 30 miles away.

Wow...quite the nomad, you are. :)

Oh, your curiosity is perfectly ok. Yes, we've talked about both moving to California, in the Los Angeles area.

I want to go to film school there, and she thinks it'd be a great place to live; so, I've been looking at schools in the area, and I'm going to apply to a few. It's going to be late next year (at the earliest), before any moving could happen, may even be 2014, depending on money.

Thanks Kevin, I'm happy to be here :D

Well, I hope your L.A. plans come together. I'm sure you're looking forward to it.

Just curious... how do you envision other women "joining your family" since you live in Utah and Melissa is in Ohio? I am not big on LDRs, so I am wondering where/how would that work? How often do you get together and see Melissa in person? Or are you hoping to meet someone to "join your family" after you both move to LA? I'm not interested for myself, but I think it would be good for any other possible candidates to get a feel for what you're looking to have happen.

Back