Movies: That would have been better with a poly ending.

The Notebook. Both of her men are seriously attractive and love her in different ways, bringing different things to her life. Maybe it wouldn't have been as "Hollywood Romantic," but still.

How bout that new one out?

"Brothers"

Anyone seen it? They could very well use a little poly, it would make for a boring story however. :rolleyes:

"Brothers"

Anyone seen it? They could very well use a little poly, it would make for a boring story however. :rolleyes:

I haven't seen the movie but from the trailers, I immediately thought how much easier and happier everyone would be if only they were poly ;)

mmmmm

"It's Complicated"
Opens Xmas Day.

With Meryl and Steve & Alec.

Just Me,
Tim

That is my answer for the Bucket list thread, To visit Greece! I think it is so beautiful, I hope to see it in person one day the visuals in that movie (Summer Lovers) are amazing to me.

polybomb movies

Age of Innocence. He stayed with his wife and children and loved them in his own way but if his wife and society of the time had allowed for poly it would have been less heartbreaking to watch unrequited love.

I have a pirate and a giant am taking applications for a Spanish swordsmen and mechanic. lol

"Brothers"

I've watched it - it could still work as a good poly story - think of all the turbulent times people go through when they first get involved in poly.

I could so see the one brother going through everything he went through - and it still turning out alright at the end as a poly relationship :)

"Princess Bride"

She could have had all of the three leads as husbands. Just think ladies - A Pirate - A Spanish Swordman - & A Giant.

What more could you ask for?

Just Me,
Tim

No, No, No...you got it all wrong with the Princess Bride, she obviously had something for Prince Humperdink. Though they never go into the back story there, or she wouldn't have become engaged in the first place. So she should have just kept him as the primary. And when Wesley comes back into her life she could have just moved him into the castle. And they would have lived happily ever after! She could have her cake (be a princess) and eat it too!

"A Room with a View"

But that would have required E.M. Forster to write a different book.

if anyone watches bones, I wish that booth, his girlfriend and bones would have a triad....sigh...that would be hot. :)

Just watched the new movie "2012" in the theatre.

There is a love triangle: Dad (divorced), Mom (remarried) and Stepdad.

At several points, it is shown that Dad & Mom still love each other. Dad & Stepdad start out with a kind of tepid animosity, but gradually gain a solid respect for each other, forged even deeper by shared adversity.

Sounds like a good foundation for a happy poly ending, right?

Nah, this is Hollywood!

Without spoiling the movie, I was quite disappointed with how the love triangle was resolved...

:(

You beat me to it but I was thinking of 2012 as well for the same reasons, and we can all add the Twilight movies to this list as well.

You beat me to it but I was thinking of 2012 as well for the same reasons, and we can all add the Twilight movies to this list as well.

I don't know if you've read the book series (Twilight) - but the way it finishes... not a good idea :p

though - maybe until that twist kisks in :D definitely

Back