Hello

sunshiney

I've been lurking about for a while now and have really appreciated the opportunity to learn from all of you and your experiences.

I'm the female hinge of a newly formed MFM "V." (Please correct my vocabulary as necessary).

One arm is my (straight male, probably poly) Partner, who I 've been with 4.5 years or so. We are currently long distance which is a bummer, but we've done it before and it goes okay.Partner is at home in "City" and I am away, working in "Small Town." We are 10 hours of air travel apart and have seen each other just three times times since I left eight months ago (4 days, 5 days, and 9 days).

The other arm is Boyfriend who I met upon my arrival in Small Town eight months ago. We knew each other casually for four months, began hanging out with each other ALOT four months ago and have been dating for about six weeks (With Partner's full knowledge and consent.)

I've jumped on at this point because I need some feedback on whether I am a sane person or have lost my mind to NRE, but I'll save the monster post for the "Poly Relationships" forum.

Thank you for existing.

Hi sunshiney,
Welcome to our forum.

Your terminology seems sound; hopefully we can help with your questions and concerns. I am also in an MFM V, I am one of the arms.

Glad you could join us,
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back