Sex!

Mono man, you come up with some of the best responses on here!!! Sorry, no noise problems here unless you are talking about the ones where we have to worry about the kiddos hearing and both of mine sleep with their tvs on so no problems there.

yeah...hubby and I wouldn't want to wake up our baby...or my mother. lol

We're quiet. I've had to change my sexual expression so much. I used to be a screamer. But we have a little one. And my parents live upstairs and I always just feel like they can hear me, even though it makes no sense.

1. Yes, my two loves (both women) are built a little different anatomically, are wired differently emotionally and prefer different things in the bedroom.
2. As could be expected, my wife of 27 years has a little different sex drive than I do(hence me poly).....and my OSO (other lifelove) is reveling in the NRE and love life she now has after an essentially sexless/loveless marriage of 30 years, so her drive is higher than my wife's.
3. We do not have a threesome. Both women are hetero, monogomous with me only and unlike most poly guys, I'm not really driven by group sex with multiple women and don't feel compelled to pressure either of them into it.

As for a cooling off period, my wife def has one, though it's lessening, my OSO not. I don't have one either.

As for noise, my wife and I have been rather quiet for 20 years with kids sleeping upstairs above us. Now that they are out of the house, less so. My OSO is more vocal and I find I am more vocal around her. Since we all live together, out of respect for my wife and elderly mother, we try to maitain some decorum. I would love if we never had to stifle our passion/ emotion in that way.

We don't have kids and I grunt and moan as much as I want except when we're camping and there are people around.

Back