I blame him!!

Rymmare

My hubby and I made the decision to go poly back in March because of various reasons that I'm sure would just bore you so I wont go into it right now :cool: We havent really gone far with it yet, I guess neither of us has found "the one" (ha ha). I joined this board because he's been bugging me to for a couple of months so here I am! As for me personally, I am a 24 year old fitness enthusiast and a small business owner, a mom with two young kiddos and, of course, a wife. Looking forward to getting to know some like minded peeps and learning a few things about non-monogamous relationships!

Yeah yeah, you blame me for everything. Welcome to the forums sweetie.

I think it is cute of u to look. It is complicated i have to say to find others. i mean i just found this site today. i have been in my triangle relationship for three yrs in december. we have kids i have 3 boys from my bf of 10yrs and mg bf got my gf pg with a boy who is almosy a yr. no we didnt plan it . but i have to say it is amazing and we are strong. sad note is we know no one like us or friends who can relate. :(

I think it is cute of u to look. It is complicated i have to say to find others. i mean i just found this site today. i have been in my triangle relationship for three yrs in december. we have kids i have 3 boys from my bf of 10yrs and mg bf got my gf pg with a boy who is almosy a yr. no we didnt plan it . but i have to say it is amazing and we are strong. sad note is we know no one like us or friends who can relate. :(

At least you live in chicago. We don't live that far away from you and it's even worse here. Just remember that there are others who relate not that far away.

Our problem is trying to find friends that are okay with our situation
And we have not found any luck
So many out there are so judgemental and think you're hurting your children
I just found this site today I just hope it's a wait to meet new people.

You can definitely find like-minded people here, and make new friends.

Katie/Rymmare, welcome to our forum. I'm glad you could join us. :)

Back