New to Site! Looking to connect with single Females in the Reno, Nevada area :)

MultiplyTheLove

Hi there... we are new at this site. We are pretty much giving up what hope we had at finding an honest woman that's into the poly-lifestyle. You can only get burned on Craigslist so much with spammers, men acting as women, cheating women, and women that aren't even sure if they were/are bi-sexual.

I (the female of the couple) have spent hours searching aimlessly for Poly dating sites and support groups here in Reno with no luck!

Any one have any pointers? It's not so simple walking up to a charismatic women at the grocery store you find attractive and sweet and HOPING that not only she is bi-seuxal... but ALSO ok with joining a serious couple for LTR.

Frusterated! :) wah wah wahhh we will somehow get over it.

:rolleyes:

Hopelessly romantic we shall remain!

Last edited:
I saw your add

I am in Reno, I am a bi women, Who are you looking for. Here is a profile all about me

Please don't contact me from outside of Reno I am not moving. It is a beautiful small city. There are all the big city amities of concerts, plays, mega-plex movies, art house movies, great restraints, top 100 university, art,car and science museums, and there is a small town way about the people. Men still open doors for women they do not know. People will go out of their way to help you even though they do not know you. People trust each other here. The mountains are all around in every direction, the desert is not that far away and has it's own beauty. There is a spiritual essence here like you could just reach out and touch God. I love it here.
If you read this and think I am easy you are VERY WRONG.! I am a real person looking for a real people. I am honest to a fault and that is why I have listed the below information. I am also loyal to the one man and women that I love. I have a passion for living each day to it's fullest. If I am not learning something, I am creating something if I'm not creating, I am enjoying what ever it is I am doing. I strive to live a good healthy honorable existence, love passionately and give in abundance.
My dream is to have two women in a relationship with a man that we both love and to be in love with each other as well.
I am a really good artist, writer and photographer.. I write poetry and I dabble in Si-fi. I like having fun indoors or out doors, if you are looking for a lot of fun in all ways possible, you should contact me. I am always open to trying new activities unless it calls for me not being in control of the possible outcomes like falling. I don't do anything that has falling as a possibility. So no Skiing, ice skating or boarding. But I will watch you do them. Other than those things I am open to everything else.

I love to read: political Si-Fi, history, any book that gains me more information about my interests. I would love to write like Bob Dylan but my writing is more along the lines of Richard Brautigan. ( The Pill ver. the Spring Hill Mine Disaster) I love all types of movies except horror. I like a scary movie but not slasher movies. No blood and gore. I love old Vincent Price movies. Alfred Hitchcock rocks. Rear Window, The rope etc. I like a good play, comedy, and any musical concert especially rock. I love all types of music except rap &opera. All ethnic foods and a good steak. I like board games, they are the only games I play. Like going to baseball and basketball games. Fast cars rock. Motorcycles are great. Not really into football but you can be. Just expect me to be drawing something if you take me to a game and I wont sit in the cold with you no matter what. I love to travel, have a current passport and have used it.

Six things I like : God, love, sleep, learning, creativity, music, more than six... peace, good conversation, honesty, laughing, discussing what is on your mind or what is on mine without arguments, warmth, a dishwasher, camping, all forms of boating, horses, fine dinning, dressing up for a night on the town, cooking for you or you cooking for me, travel, snuggling, a good movie, adventure, hiking, walking, sunsets in beautiful places, mountains, powwow,

You should message me if all of what you have read so far is interesting to you .
I am looking for someone who shares my interests and has interest's that intrigue me. I am honest and I value that quality in others.. Someone who is adventurous, intelligent, and likes to get a little crazy and be playful. You look forward to exploring new things. Fun loving, easy going, healthy sense of humor, appreciates people who are nice. Is reciprocal and kind and has integrity (do what you say you will do). Loyalty is very important to you, and friendship is an honored title. You are the head of your home and you follow your heart. You are not looking for a free nanny for your kids and you believe in equality among all in the home regarding the house work and the time we spend out together. You are open to the fact that I may not do things the way you do them in regard to house work, but I will still get the job done.
What all this means is I'd just like to make friends with a gentle souls who respect themselves as much as they are able to respect others.

I am in reno as well, ok, (genebean is my better half, hopefully the better third soon, hehe!). Yay reno polyfolks! We should all be friends here and in the non-digital world as well.

"non digital"? whats this you speak of? lol nice to meet ya. add me on FB if you guys would like, i am on there much more than on here "elizabeth durkee". like you, I have created a poly group on their for others to connect and just have somewhere to go to chat/vent/relate etc

Good afternoon. We r a married cpl new to poly. Not sure email is the same but i would like to join ur poly site on facebook. Thank u.

Reno, NV

We will be moving to the Reno area soon and are wanting to possibly find out more about the area and maybe meet some new people to know before we get there.

Back