Hello everyone

hellokittyfan

Hello all!

I'm a 30/Married/Bi/F. Ok, that's the basics. I'm also a mom and full time college student. I'm pretty busy often dealing with all that. However I do miss my social life. I was a polyamorous relationship with my first husband, but we just eventually drifted apart, and divorced. However, I think I found the correct man I'm suppose to be with, which is great. However, I feel as if I haven't found that special woman I'm suppose to be with as well yet. I put my personal poly life on hold after that divorce, got my act together, had 1 little girls, and now feel like I'm in a mentally better place. Now, just have to finish college and get into a financially great place as well. I'm a pretty determined person. I hope to make life as great as it possibly can get. :cool:
I'm on this forum to just discuss life, make like minded friends, and just have a good ol' time. Maybe I'll find my lady, who knows. Life can be magical like that.

~Katrina

Hello Katrina,
Welcome to our forum.

You might be interested in our Dating & Friendships subforum (if you haven't tried it yet). There's lots of good threads throughout this site, and you can learn a lot. Don't hesitate to post any thoughts or questions you may have.

I hope you'll find the right person to add to your life. Sounds like you have lots to do in the meantime!

Glad to have you aboard,
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back