Hello There!

MovieGeek

Hello, my husband (Windego13) and I are new to the forums. I am a 26 (almost 27) year old female living in the GTAA. I have been on a few sites that were not that great and are trying this one out. My husband and I went on a brief hiatus from poly for a few months to spend more time concentrating on our relationship.

Looking forward to using this forum as a way to meet new people that share our lifestyle. :)

Hello, hello, hello!

Welcome to forum. I hope that you find it helpful and find resources to help you in your journey. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We will answer to the best of our abilities.

Kudos to you and your husband for stepping back form polyamoury and working on the core relationship. It is a hard thing to do, and it is something I have chosen to do as well.

I hope all is well with you both. Feel free to browse the threads or the blogs and just read. You might find something that sticks out to you. :)

Best,

Ry

Hi MovieGeek,

Welcome to our forum (and I say welcome to Windego13 as well).

I hope you will enjoy your time on our site, and that it will give you some material to help you work things out with your relationship and decide what you'll want in the way of poly.

I've been here for about a year and found it a pretty worthwhile site. Hope you will too. Glad you could join us.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Welcome Moviegeek and Windego13,
Very nice to make you acquaintance. I hope that you find this forum helpful.
I know that I have found much valuable information here as well as plenty of people to offer advice from their journeys and struggles.

All the best

M

Back