Am I getting better or worse?

I also avoid accepting confidences that are supposed to be kept from my partner(s). Sometimes one has to make an exception, but I mostly don't owe people the burden of having to consider whether or not I can talk about something privately.

Your descriptions of this situation just screams "teenage girl". She is acting like a spoiled teenager with absolutely no regard for the people she claims to love and wants to keep in her life.

I've known plenty of teenaged women who treat people with respect. I didn't even realise that this stereotype existed.

I've known plenty of teenaged women who treat people with respect. I didn't even realise that this stereotype existed.

I am actually basing this on my personal experience with teenagers. Most of the time they can be polite, kind and respectful (unless you are the mom). They truely can't understand why you don't agree with their selfish descissions and why they need to act differently. I hear the "but this makes me happy" accompained with "no one else has said anything" or "my friends agree with me". Of course there is always the "you just don't understand".

This is so funny I had to share, that slowing down this week for our anniversary? Get this:
Tuesday- concert he n maybe his wife there, want us to carpool
Wednesday- race, hes running, im sure theyre betting sexual favors on, and he'll be at after party
Thursday- 2 parties, he'll be at both (our anniversary)

weekend, to be determined

Seems like a positive sign that you're starting to stand up for some boundaries for yourself. Now that you've reached that healthier place, have you considered putting a hit out on him? I'd guess you'd be too upset to have your wife assassinated as well, but still, might be for the best.

Anyhow, if you like this idea, I'm available... cheap!

Anotherbo ;)

P.S. This is a test of the emergency hitman system. This is only a test. If this were an actual emergency, a hitman would be outside your door already.

Last edited:
I am actually basing this on my personal experience with teenagers. Most of the time they can be polite, kind and respectful (unless you are the mom). They truely can't understand why you don't agree with their selfish descissions and why they need to act differently. I hear the "but this makes me happy" accompained with "no one else has said anything" or "my friends agree with me". Of course there is always the "you just don't understand".

As a recent former teenager...yeah. Some of my friends should have put "But it makes me happy and I need to do what I have to do" on repeat and saved their vocal cords. And some bitches don't grow up.

This is so funny I had to share, that slowing down this week for our anniversary? Get this:
Tuesday- concert he n maybe his wife there, want us to carpool
Wednesday- race, hes running, im sure theyre betting sexual favors on, and he'll be at after party
Thursday- 2 parties, he'll be at both (our anniversary)

weekend, to be determined

Break? My black ass. Fuck. That. Shit.

Now that you've reached that healthier place, have you considered putting a hit out on him? I'd guess you'd be too upset to have your wife assassinated as well, but still, might be for the best.

LOL!! Yes, I have; and BTW - if I wasn't already married...you have no idea how good your timing was!!

I asked her yesterday to not use our bed anymore, she quickly agreed. On Saunday I made a 'mess' on the couch, and forgot to clean it. Last night we're sitting on couch watching TV she says to me 'well you don't have to bother cleaning your stain off the couch now" I just burst into tears and couldn't stop.

I went outside for a smoke and read this...laughed my ass off, quite literally

P.S. This is a test of the emergency hitman system. This is only a test. If this were an actual emergency, a hitman would be outside your door already.

Fucking lol :p

We all have your back, Dazed, in one way or another! :)

:) Thanks folks! I am committing to myself to try not to get too pissed at any one event this week, there's going to be lots to choose from. :eek:

While we had some great talks today, she forwarded me some correspondance between her and the BF, she wanted some advice. I snapped a little, but quickly got over it. Gonna head home soon to head out to Foreigner Concert tonight, with her, him, and his wife...I'm going to try to make the best of all this this week, if it kills me....and it just might...

Laying off the alcohol might help. I don't know about you but it keeps me from noticing what arises in me when stuff is going down. I don't notice my bodies reaction to stuff and I rely hugely on my gut reactions. Who knows, you might learn something!

In the mean time... What of the week off! I thought that meant. A week off?! That's no week off! As far as I can gather.

So, I've come to the conclusion, right or wrong, his 'lay off for anniversary week" has nothing to do with our Anniversary..shocking I know.

Yesterday about 4PM, she tells me he's been a dick to her all day. We go to the concert, beat him there, he gets there, doesn't find us, texts us where he and his wife are to come to him. I didn't protest, let my girl make her own mistakes, and we went up front to them. He was very disconnected to both my wife, and his, in fact he really only talked to me. Concert was great, one slow song, my wife, acted like my wife :eek:. she put her arms around me we kissed, danced, sang.. In the beginning of the song we both noticed he didn't even put his arms around his wife and the tears were just streaming down her face. My wife just reached out and touched her shoulder, later in the song, she was still crying and I just gave her a reassuring touch on the arm. My heart absolutely bleeds for this woman. This guy's such an emotionally absive prick, he eventually held her, half-assed, after I reached out to her.

Well, long story short, even though we had a great time at the show, my wife was upset all the way home about him, I just tried to be a friend. Her sugar was high when we got home and we went to sleep *pouts*

So get up this AM, and I believe the body snatchers have invaded and taken my spose. She was affectionate, attentive, and just incredable, the woman I fell in love with. She was someone I don't remember seeing in years. So much so, after she left, I sent her an 'are you ok?" text. I just don't get it.

Hmmm, could their little fling be coming to an end?

Honestly, I don't think so, I think hes just playing her. I think he's doing a bit of 'hard to get prick' to excite the situation more.

Well, tonight it'll just be the 3 of us at the race after party, should be .... interesting..

:why isnt there a nausea emoticon:

ya, coming to an end I would say. You have no idea what their conversations have been... ? he and his wife?

again. so much for the week alone. I see no "alone" in this "alone" are you actually going to do something "alone?"

Sounds like your wife is desperately trying to hold on to what she had with you.

God, I'd be so ripshit my wife was dating such an unsuitable lying prick. I'd have nothing to do with their dates. I'd refuse to go along. It's all just so wrong!

Well, tiny update, she was too nervous about tonight, said she didn't think she/we/they were ready. I told her to go without me...and she agreed...:(

Back