Hello there, my name is Balthazar..

Balthazar

Alright, so, I am obviously new here. As a preemptive strike, I want to apologize if I break any rules in this posting as I am a little unclear if I am doing anything wrong at the moment.

Ah, anyways, I am a 23 year old male from Georgia who now lives in Utah. I am also a pansexual. I have been with a wonderful girl for 6 years now, and we are slowly moving into this sort of lifestyle for many reasons.

But the most important reason for me being here and posting is simply to learn. It will be a pleasure to meet anyone who wishes to be met, and thank you for your time.

Hello Balthazar,
Welcome to our forum.

Your intro post looks fine to me. I'm sure you'll learn a lot here, and make many friends.

Glad to have you aboard,
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

I find no small irony that kdt's 666th post is in a thread started by someone called Balthazar. Kevin, I love how you're the welcome wagon. :)

Balthazar, that's a lovely introduction. I'm glad you're here, and I suspect you'll find no end of possibilities to learning in these forums.

LOL, the signs are telling me something. :eek:

When I passed 668, that was the Nieghbor of the Beast. ;)

Welcome again, Balthazar.

Thank you both for such a warm welcome. I have been told my name is a little..unusual. But it is about time it serves some purpose, even if that purpose was to be irony.

Thank you both again, very much :)

Last edited:
Back