Lust & Marriage - a polyamorous fairy tale

Eleanor

Hey lovelies-

my name is Eleanor and I run a theater company in Portland, Oregon called Dance Naked Productions. My mission is to create theater about sexuality that illuminates, educates and entertains. My latest show is called Lust & Marriage, it's a solo show about my journey through polyamory. I will be performing it in Los Angeles this May (the 16th & 17th), and Seattle in June (the 5th - the 14th). I would so love to have some polyamorous folks in the audience! Details can be found on my website www.dancenakedproductions.com.

I'd love to bring this show to more people, so if you know of places that would like to co-produce, I'm totally open to suggestions!

A link to the trailer can be found here -

http://tinyurl.com/LUSTANDMARRIAGE

and here's a description of the show:

Lust and marriage, they go together like ... electricity and porridge? Dance Naked Productions Artistic Director Eleanor O’Brien explores the search for love, lust and life partners in this candid look at modern marriage. Does hot monogamy exist? Can polyamory save the happily ever after? #WWDSD? (“What Would Dan Savage Do?”) In this revealing solo performance, O’Brien examines cultural beliefs around monogamy, monotony, jealousy and polyamory from a highly personal perspective. With heaps of humor (and advice from sex-advice columnist Dan Savage) O’Brien creates a nuanced fairy tale that celebrates ALL the options of modern relationship!

This show is sponsored by Sex-Positive World

which is a group that I think will resonate with a lot of poly people. I'm trying to create a meetup for the poly groups in the area as well. I think it's going to be a great time, and a lot of like minded folks! Please message me if you have any questions!

Back