Greetings from the (suburbs of the) city of Brotherly Love

colt66

Hello All – Long time listener, First time caller.

I have gotten a lot out of this forum, reading from the background, and I am beginning to have more interest in participating, so I figured I should introduce myself.

I am a straight man, age 34. I have been with my partner for 12 years, married just shy of 10 now. I have lived all up and down the West Coast until 2 years ago when we relocated to her home region of Philadelphia. We have 2 children ages 7 and 4. After years of discussion and interest, we opened up to seeing other people 6 months ago.
So far things have gone very well. We've both hit speedbumps at times, but I think we've both done a great job owning up to them and talking it through.

I'm glad to be joining the community as a more active member.

My respects.

Greetings colt66,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

... and welcome out of the depths of lurkdom, as well. ;) It's great to hear that opening up has worked out well so far. Quantity/quality communication goes a long way in making poly work!

I'll be following this thread, so ping me if there's anything you'd like me to check out! and I'm sure many other folks will follow your posts as well.

Nice to meet you today,
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back