Hello from Wisconsin

Celticgirl

Hello, I am Melinda trying to figure out the poly lifestyle. I use to have a long term relationship with a female and my x for years. Back then I never new it was called a polymory lifestyle we never lived together. I started dated my boyfriend for sometime then I brought up to him the subject and he was interested in it. I missed the bond I use to have with my female friend. A closeness I want again with my boyfriend. My boyfriend is an amazing guy but I always feel there is something missing I always wanted a girlfriend in the mix. But have it as we are totally best friends and live together. Enjoy each others company and of course the sexual part of it being that I am very sexual. Then it is hard to find like minded people that think the same.

Hi Melinda,
Welcome to our forum.

It's easy to feel alone and "lost at sea" sometimes, so to speak, when you're poly. So many people don't know about it or if they do know, don't understand or accept it. Polyamory.com is a great place for you because you'll find a lot of like-minded people here, from all over.

I can relate to your ideal of sharing everything (living together) in a poly dynamic. I hope you'll find just the right person for your situation.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Thank you Kevin,

That is so true, for years I always knew what I wanted but never thought there was a name to it. I was seeing this girlfriend while I was married and he had a relationship with her also. We never took it to the next level it was more sexual well now I'm smarter and know what I desire. I just always been attracted to both men and women. But I liked having both duo I don't get everything I need from a man as in love and mental stimulation. The women shows me love and closeness that I prob would never get from a man. So it works out I felt very happy in the situation.

That sounds like a good deal to me, :)

Back