A poly, a mono, and a ___ walk into a bar...

A poly and a mono walk into a bar. The mono says 'ouch.' The poly says, 'I'll slow down.'

Last edited:
A poly and a mono walk into a bar. The mono says 'ouch.' The poly says, 'I'll slow down.'
*goes right over his head*... Think I need to start getting more sleep. =P

(psst, Somegeezer... 'going at the pace of the person struggling the most.')(I'm certain you're not the only one; it wasn't great, it was just the first thought that popped into my head. I'm awfully fond of 'guy walks into a bar, says 'ouch')

(psst, Somegeezer... 'going at the pace of the person struggling the most.')(I'm certain you're not the only one; it wasn't great, it was just the first thought that popped into my head. I'm awfully fond of 'guy walks into a bar, says 'ouch')
It is a rather good one.
I enjoy the "Three men go into a bar, one of them is a little bit stupid and the whole scene plays out with a tedious inevitability."

A couple of poly guy's and a mono guy go into their neighborhood bar. Midway through the 3rd round the mono guy starts really complaining about his wife ...she this ...she that....blah blah blah ..... Bartender leans over and says hey buddy... these are the exact same complaints I heard from these two guys last night about your wife and that's why I broke up with her last week.

Last edited:
A couple of poly guy's and a mono guy go into their neighborhood bar. Midway through the 3rd round the mono guy starts really complaining about his wife ...she this ...she that....blah blah blah ..... Bartender leans over and says hey buddy... these are the exact same complaints I heard from these two guys last night about your wife and that's why I broke up with her last week.

:D the baby is looking at me funny cause i'm laughing so hard at this <3

Back