couple looking for a bi woman for triad relationship

barb1000

We are a man and woman couple who live in Southwest Ga and like the title says, we are looking for a single bi woman to join us. He and I would like to find a woman who is interested in a triad relationship with a stable couple.
We are looking for someone between the age of 21 and 40, although this can be flexible if we connect.

We dont expect a relationship to start without a friendhip first. But that wont happen till you contact us. We have a lot of love to share.

Looking to share the best of both worlds...a touch of a man and a woman.
If you have a possible interest, drop us a line and we would really like to talk with you.

You've posted the same thing 10 times. We get it, you're unicorn hunters.

Yes, we are
Second, Ive only posted 5 times
Third, I didnt realize there was a limit to the times we can post.

Yes, we are
Second, Ive only posted 5 times
Third, I didnt realize there was a limit to the times we can post.

If you look in the upper right corner of your post, you will see the number of times you have posted is 11.

If you click on your own name, in the bar that drops down, you will see "see all posts." If you click on that, you will see your posting history. All but one of your posts since July was the same thing: "Couple looking for single bi female."

There is no limit to how many times you can post the same message. It's just unusual.

Yeah, instead of posting the same thing over and over again as different threads, you can just go back to one thread you started and add a reply, like "we're still here and looking!" That will "bump" your thread to "Recent Posts" and keep it fresh in front of everyone. But really, if people come here searching for a triad in your area, they'll input specific parameters and find your post.

Back