lesbian from Miami seeking samesies :)

femmepride

Intrigued by the idea of being a part of a lesbian throuple. I'm sure it must be hell when everyone's cycle harmonizes :), but other than that, it sounds ideal.

Thoughts?

Greetings femmepride,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Your idea to form a lesbian throuple (I'm assuming throuple = triad in this context) sounds good to me, I'm no expert but as long as all three women want that and are willing to do the relationship work, I think it would work out well.

I hope you find Polyamory.com useful in moving you toward that goal. Read on and post on.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Hi, I'm down in Key West. I've been looking, hard, and have had zero luck finding lesbians willing to engage with a woman who has other lovers. Whereas I know many gay male couples who have open relationships, for some reason, it seems much less common among lesbians. Hopefully you have a bigger dating pool in MIA. Welcome!

Intrigued by the idea of being a part of a lesbian throuple. I'm sure it must be hell when everyone's cycle harmonizes :), but other than that, it sounds ideal.

Thoughts?

I don't know how often the "ideal" triad is found, whether FFF, MMM, FMF, MFM. It seems all too often 2 of the 3 have more feelings for each other and one person is left out.

Much more doable is a V, where one person loves 2, but those 2 are not involved romantically.

Triads do happen, but not when they are forced.

Those are my thoughts. They seem negative, but my opinion comes from years of personal experience and learning from others' mistakes as well.

Try reading the "more than two" website to find out more about poly dynamics!

Back