Good Afternoon!

Dune

Hello!
I just signed up today.
Im *fairly* new to the poly lifestyle. That is, Its only been a few months since I accepted who I am and what I want and started living the way Ive wanted to for so long.
So pardon my ignorance. Even just from browsing the forums I've learned quite a bit. But I think this will be a good place. What I really need is people who actually understand my lifestyle choice, who I can talk to.
Its hard to ask advice from someone who doesnt believe you can have more than one relationship.

Anyways, my name is Alex, I'm from Vancouver (Canada)
I'm 21 and a 'single' mother. Im currently involved with two men. One moreso than the other. But it's early stages for both, so I'm not really at liberty to assume anything at this point.

So... yep. Looking forward to talking to everybody.
:D

Nice to meet you Alex/Dune!
I spent 6 years as a single mom-lots of hard work, but wow the payoffs in the end (my "little girl" just turned 18 last month).

Hope you find lots of info-feel free to drop questions, pretty friendly group on here!

Welcome !!!!

I'm new to the fourm as well. Just reading the posts has helped me tremendously. It's nice to know we're not alone. Happy reading. I hope it helps you as much as it has helped me.

congratulations on "coming out" and welcome!

Back