Hi Folks

FireHeart

I am so happy to be able to share my story here. My same sex partner (male) is 20 years my senior. We have had an open relationship for a while now, but I realize I don't just want to play. I want to love and to connect. I am simply too passionate and awake to just throw myself away. Obviously, I have a higher libido at 45. But it's so much more than that.

I live in Santa Fe, NM. We are going into couples therapy to find some communication tools. I am open to lgbt discussions. I would love to just date right now. I am a total romantic, passionate mad kisser...could use some close poly friends who understand.

Blessings,

John

Welcome aboard.

I am so happy to be able to share my story here. My same sex partner (male) is 20 years my senior. We have had an open relationship for a while now, but I realize I don't just want to play. I want to love and to connect. I am simply too passionate and awake to just throw myself away. Obviously, I have a higher libido at 45. But it's so much more than that.

I live in Santa Fe, NM. We are going into couples therapy to find some communication tools. I am open to lgbt discussions. I would love to just date right now. I am a total romantic, passionate mad kisser...could use some close poly friends who understand.

Blessings,

John

Holy smokes! -- lives in my town, shares my age, likes mad passionate kisses ... this could be dangerous. ;)

I'd love to meet you, John.

Last edited:
Back