Hi! =)

Sugar

Hey, everyone. My husband and I have been pondering taking our relationship to a new level. Lots of talking has happened, but little in the way of taking steps. Hoping we can find answers, like-minded people, and support here.

Hello my love! I'm sure somewhere out there is the information, and more importantly, the person or people we've been looking for!

Welcome to the forums :D

Where y'all located at?

I'm sure the folks around here will be able to help you. Lots of good information here.

We live in the Texas panhandle. Not exactly a bastion of free thinking! But we're open to expanding our love and our relationship!

Hi, Sugar.
Remember the -amory part. It's about love and welcoming another person into your marriage, not about fucking around.

Steven, I'm not sure what in my post made you think I was wanting to just "fuck around"I hope that my husband and I can find another person to share our life and family with. I don't see how sharing marriage and family brought you to that conclusion.lol

Steven, I'm not sure what in my post made you think I was wanting to just "fuck around"I hope that my husband and I can find another person to share our life and family with. I don't see how sharing marriage and family brought you to that conclusion.lol

I didn't jump to a conclusion, just a cautionary word. IME the love part comes first, then the inclusion into the relationship. Although there are times when a threesome develops into something more, I don't think it happens often. (no, I'm not suggesting that I think you're going to go out and have a threesome off the bat).

Good luck in your decision. I hope you can find someone you both love soon.

Thanks. I hope we can find someone too. I think I have an idea in my head if how it will be, and I'm struggling with how to make that happen. Lol honestly the sex would be a bonus...I really just want someone to enhance our love and hopefully we can enhance theirs as well. :)

Greetings Sugar,

Welcome to you, and to Pookie as well.

I'm sure things will work out for you guys in due time. In the meantime, dive in and take advantage of all that Polyamory.com has to offer. There's so much to read here, and post.

Hope you guys are having a wonderful day.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back