happy

kala83

had a great date with one of my asexual partners last night, and her fiance went to see malificent and a local drag / burlesque show for her birthday and going out hopefully for karaoke with her tonight happy kitty is happy
Like :):D

Glad you had a good time. I took my girlfriend to see Maleficent on Friday, we loved it. My wife went to see it with some of her friends in IMAX and she liked it as well.

I spent time with her and one of my other asexual partners this weekend and had a really good time.

sometimes I feel like I reily too much on my romantic partners for companionship. Honestly. I really hesitate to be around other people or make new friendship when given the option of meeting new people or being with my partners I just fel more secure and safe around

my actual partners. Which is odd since I am in a mono poly relationship I have had to...restrict boundaries of what I can and can't do with partners....to a tighter degree as well as I am grey a sexual and trying to acomidate for such things can be hard.

but my partners all know no matter what I love them......and care for them just like I always do.

Back