The "How Are You Doing" Thread (redux)

Enjoying the fact that I have a day off, even if my plans have changed. I really needed a break from work. I'm feeling lazy and relaxed and looking forward to Runic Wolf getting home.

You're talking to the Queen Procrastinator here, lol. If it can be put off, it will be.

:D Yeah, that's part of the reason my house is in the state it's in... "Can I leave that pile of stuff until tomorrow? Yeah..."

OOH! What kind?

RetroVibe RV4. This 'un to be precise: http://www.probass.co.uk/RV4BLU.html Love the Rickenbacker shape... hate the stupid high prices, excessive use of lawyers and the way people think the instruments are somehow sacred (get over it, people! Fender and Gibson did!)

Bah. Just had a thing happen that made me realise my feelings for B were stronger than I'd thought. I'm such an idiot.

Just feel kinda down.. was in the ER yesterday for 7 hours. After many test I got an answer to my stomach pain... gallstones & fatty liver... they are testing me for one other thing more life threating then the 2 above.... I will let u all know what it is later when the results come back.... Now I am down,scared & just nervous. :-(

Looks like my ex wants to be a bastard in our divorce negotiations. I am really upset about this. It's gotten nasty and I don't have any money left for my lawyer to fight for me. Aaarrrggghhh!

I'm sorry to hear that nycindie. *hugs* That is one reason why my mom and my step father are still legally married. They were legally separated for a year, but the divorce was never finalized because he made her take him to court for child support and it changed the separation date, which meant the lawyer fees changed and now one of them needs to file for divorce. (They are both in new relationships - my mom with my father and him with a woman he met on Plenty of Fish). Hopefully things will go better for you.... wasn't the divorce his idea anyway?

I'm sorry to hear that nycindie. *hugs* . . . Hopefully things will go better for you.... wasn't the divorce his idea anyway?

Yes, he is the one who wanted the divorce, but we've been wrangling over support. He's resented my asking for it, but there is now something else he's pissed off about, apparently, and his lawyer hinted at some legal action he wants to take against me.

I've already applied for food stamps and may need more assistance. Plus I just decided that the only way I can keep my teensy 1-BR apartment is to get a roommate -- which means I will have to rent out my BR and sell my LR furniture to turn that room into my BR. And that will severely hamper my love life, for sure. I really don't want a roommate at my age, but there are no jobs and I have no money!

Pretty damn good, even if it is still Too Hot here in Blighty.

Chatting with B... as much as I lament the fact I may now never be able to tell her how I feel (cause obviously I can't assume she's anything other than mono) it would have been stupid to stop being as good a friend as I had been just so I could wallow in self-pity (and, you know, been there... wanna try something different now). Chatting is good, though less warm and fuzzy than it used to be. But I've only got myself to blame so chin up and time to move on. :)

Meh.

Just found out that BrigidsDaughter's car is going to cost 1K more then we thought because the engine cradle is half rusted out. We don't have that kind of money and won't for a few months, so it looks like we're down to one car and a whole lotta stress again until this issue gets fixed. Just when it looked like we where going to be in the clear, this happens.

Excuse me while I go do something that's good for the mind and soul.

Sad....I want my car back. I miss having something that is just mine. It seems like the universe doesn't want me to have my own car. Everytime I get one something goes wrong. Only thing is, now we really need to have two cars. We live too far away from public transportation and we're coming up on Runic Wolf's increased hours due to Christmas season.

Busy Busy! What full weekend :) I've been heavily distracted by the Poly calendar portal site which is now up and growing!

Redpepper and I had a great Weekend starting on Friday and I got lots of time with LB and some time with Derby's kids too :):)

Busy Busy! What full weekend :) I've been heavily distracted by the Poly calendar portal site which is now up and growing!

Redpepper and I had a great Weekend starting on Friday and I got lots of time with LB and some time with Derby's kids too :):)

Thank you for hanging out with them while I meditated it helped with the being able to focus.

Thank you for hanging out with them while I meditated it helped with the being able to focus.

I had a fun time actually. Isort of gave me a sense of how supportive our "tribe" can be. I think all the kids involved are going to grow up with a much broader idea of family. I wonder what they will think when they are our age :)

I had a fun time actually. Isort of gave me a sense of how supportive our "tribe" can be. I think all the kids involved are going to grow up with a much broader idea of family. I wonder what they will think when they are our age :)

I hope that they think that it's perfectly ok to chose who you consider to be family. And on top of that I hope that they are able to spread that idea to others.

Doing fab, despite having stomach flu. :):(

Hard to explain but I am just in a really great headspace. Spent the last few weeks trying to figure out a missing puzzle-piece of myself,..and,..of course, when one isn`t looking, one is rewarded. :)
I know what I am, what I want, and where I want to be in various areas of life, in the current and near future.

Back