Greetings from wingedhermetic

wingedhermetic

Hello! I'm obviously new here.

I'm wingedhermetic and I'm 35 years old and from Mount Vernon, WA. I am currently in a triad that has the potential of becoming a quad. My current partners are a 31 year old male and a 26 year old female. They got legally married because there is a baby on the way. I'm going to be a co-Mommy in about 4 1/2 months. The person who may be joining our relationship is a 31 year old pre-transition MtF, who lives in Las Vegas right now, so we're trying to get her/him up to us. We are still in an open relationship, so we have a condom compact.

I joined this because I have known that I am poly for a long time. I've been in other polyamorous relationships. I finally decided that I need some community and fellowship outside of my partners.

Outside of that, I am a practicing Hermeticist and Spiritual Alchemist. That might not seem relevant, but I do talk about it quite a lot... sometimes by accident, so if something I say seems odd... do not hesitate in asking me what on earth I'm talking about.

That being said, I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Hi, welcome!

I look forward to hearing about your co-mummy experiences!
I don't know anyone else in my own real life who co-parents, but its an amazing, fun life (in my experience).

Hello wingedhermetic,
Welcome to our forum.

It sounds like you have some poly experience, that's always helpful. Can you tell a little more about being a Hermeticist and Spiritual Alchemist?

Glad to have you aboard.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back