Hello Friends c:

Alpaca

Here I go!

I met Lionheart about a year ago.

It was one of those things that I knew he was rad and I liked him right off the back. What was not to like? He was dashing, charming, handsome, smooth talking. For meeting him off a dating site, I was at ease when I was in his car on our first date- like we were old friends. He has an "feel good" vibe.

Lionheart moved in Feb '14. We have kept the relationship very strong- I saw him in April and he will come visit me in a few days. :) We talk nearly everyday and when I saw him in April, it was like nothing changed.

I can say I truly love Lionheart.

Now, I have always been open-minded. I have had a few D/s online relationships. Lionheart was my first RL experience of that sort of dynamic. He is a Dom in and out of the bedroom and we have hints of DD/lg.

Lionheart has two other women he has a relationship with- QT and Teapot. I adore QT. QT has been with him for some years and they share a child- and expecting another in the winter. QT is someone I look to for advice and can call a true friend. We share a lot of the same interests and she is fun to talk to. QT is in the same area Lionheart is in and I look forward to meeting her.

Teapot is my issue and I know it is not the idea of being poly- as illustrated with my like of QT. My purpose of being on this forum is to seek council about my dislike of Teapot and try to make it work with her or ways to tell Lionheart about my dislike. I will open a new thread about the details of my issue in the correct thread.

NOW ABOUT WHO ALPACA IS

Alpaca likes to describe herself as someone who loves "adventure" and "freedom." I am a Sagittarius or a Sagittarius-Capricorn cusp. (Born on the 19th) But I hear I am a total Sadge.

I guess I could be considered a nerd- but WHO DOESN'T GET EXCITED ABOUT STAR WARS OR LORD OF THE RINGS?

Animals are awesome. I am pet human for a darling kitty who can steal my Natural Cheetos White Puffs anytime.

I do love children. They are pretty cool little humans who are usually blunt for the right reasons and don't have adult worries. They also can rock tiger shoes and a monster hat without judgment.

Alpaca is a metalchick who wants to open a pit in nearly every large crowd. Grandma's funeral? Get your two step on!

I have goals and will be attending university in the fall near Lionheart and QT.

I like to offer blunt advice and/or meme pictures. I am always available for an attempt to make someone laugh.

Thank you for reading-hope this finds you well- and I cannot wait to join this party!

Greetings Alpaca,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Sounds like you have the right attitude about poly and are doing your best to make things work smoothly with Lionheart, QT, and Teapot as well. When you start your new thread, would you post a link to that thread in this thread? That way I'll notice and I'd like to follow that link, to help out if I can.

Practically every poly dynamic has bumps in the road, I've ran over plenty of my own. Do the best you can and try to keep those communication channels open. I think you'll come out fine.

Glad to have you with us!
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back