Just LR

Yay, almost like dating again! Did you and Maca date for a long time before getting married/moving in together?
Not near long enough if you ask me.
I actually told him I'd like to "date", spend the time we're together focused on learning who we each are-NOW-instead of assuming we know already because we've been together 13 years.

Did you have sex? :p

While we were dating or when I spent the night?
Yes, yes.
We're both VERY VERY VERY VERY sexual creatures. I can't imagine having a night together when we were both well rested and not having sex. :p

Happy days. Glad the sleepover was a success of sorts. And thank you both for your time! It was great to hear Maca's voice! Funny putting sounds and images together! LOL! Anyway you were both a great help. 2Rings agrees that if it helps me then he's for it! HUGS!:D

Good. :) Good luck!

Not near long enough if you ask me.
I actually told him I'd like to "date", spend the time we're together focused on learning who we each are-NOW-instead of assuming we know already because we've been together 13 years.

I think this is a GREAT idea. I'm nearly of the opinion that it is absolutely necessary when you find yourselves contantly having arguements about "assumptions". Breaking through assumptions that have developed over the years is hard, with valid reasons or not.

Yes, yes.
We're both VERY VERY VERY VERY sexual creatures. I can't imagine having a night together when we were both well rested and not having sex. :p

:D

Wasn't sure where to post this, here or in the weightloss thread. I had to do some bar research for a training manual I'm writing so on a freezing NZ day I treated myself to a nice lunch and warm sticky pudding (in the name of research of course). Then I was walking down the street under cover of shops with the dog to walk it off and not get wet when I came across a gorgeous shoe and handbag store. Guess what it was called - "Chick pea". I don't think you have one of those do you?

:(

Just got the text from my daughter that she isn't coming home as planned May 21st. Wants me to ship stuff to her.

I'm already hormonal and having a shitty day.

It's TOTALLY ok that she's decided this,

but today wasn't the day for me to hear or deal with it.

FORTUNATELY-it was a text, so I texted back all the right things-instead of her hearing me go to tears.

Now, I won't see her or the little pea til he's like 2. Cause there isn't $ to pay for the tickets.

Lame.

Life-I know, just life. But, lame aspect.

Awww LR - I'm so sorry! I'm sure you were looking forward to having them come home, even for a short while. That sucks. :(

I was looking forward to spending the summer with them.

I had just finished doing all thepaperwork and hoop jumping to be an approved daycare provider for the little guy so she could work too. :(

But, I love her-and this is what she needs to do, so.... grandma will look at pics on facebook.

I was looking forward to spending the summer with them.

I had just finished doing all thepaperwork and hoop jumping to be an approved daycare provider for the little guy so she could work too. :(

But, I love her-and this is what she needs to do, so.... grandma will look at pics on facebook.

Aaaaaargh! That stinks when they are so little...change constantly. When will she be able to visit?

no idea when she'll be able to visit.
But, if I manage the move out of here, I'll be able to go visit her. My two youngest are going to be DEVASTATED when they find out.
I didn't have the heart to tell them yet.

The baby has already been goign to tears every time she walks past her sisters room cause she misses her.

no idea when she'll be able to visit.
But, if I manage the move out of here, I'll be able to go visit her. My two youngest are going to be DEVASTATED when they find out.
I didn't have the heart to tell them yet.

The baby has already been going to tears every time she walks past her sisters room cause she misses her.

:(:(:(

Seeing them off at the airport, I'm sure that you consoled yourself with the thought that you'd be seeing them soon. And now this.

Doesn't life just stink sometimes!

But think about this: plans get changed. They got changed so that these two peas don't return to the pod in May as you hoped. But I'm hoping for you that they get changed again so that it won't be THAT long before you see them again - their place or yours...

Teach your children well,
Their [parent]'s hell did slowly go by,
And feed them on your dreams
The one they picked, the one you'll know by.

Don't you ever ask them why, if they told you, you would cry,
So just look at them and sigh and know they love you.

:)J

Today was a pretty good day. :)
I took the little pea and we went to costco-did the big shopping.

We picked my mom, grandma (whose visiting this week) and little sister with us. WHEW!

I got a brainstorm, one way tickets are generally cheaper than round trip.

So I asked the oldest pea to look up prices for one way tickets back to Ok in June. They're running $300. Not terribly bad.

I asked if she'd come home in May if I could send her back by Fathers Day.

Then, we all can say a PLANNED goodbye, and she can help me sort through her stuff and get it donated or whatever before the "final move".

She was giddy with the idea.

I told her I'd give her a for sure answer if I could manage that by Sunday....

It came to my mind this morning after the littlest pea went to tears YET AGAIN over missing her sissy.
It won't mean she doesn't miss her sissy-but it will mean she knows sissy is going for a long time and won't be expecting her back soon. Also-she already knows that "after a new winter and snow comes and goes away-we are moving far away where the snow is less so much". ;)
I love listening to her talk!

She talked her little head off today as we walked up the road to get the van (had to change the tires). :)

Maca is over, he's making steaks for he, me and GG. He called and offered and I thought that was cool. He's setting up the grill right now. :)

Littlest Pea had to go to the Dr today. :(

Her left lymph node in her neck is swollen OUT OF THIS WORLD. :( I kisssed her neck, she went to tears and that's how I found it. :(

Dr. isn't sure what it is. Possibility that it's mono. But we don't know yet.

Otherwise, a pretty good day. I got some math done, graded papers (keeping caught up with that each day), got my English book in the mail for my class that starts the 16th.

Maca came by after work and we hung out after he took the little one to the Dr. GG made dinner for everyone and Maca liked it. We all hung out fairly comfortably for a few hours. Maca and I looked at all the grandbaby pics on facebook before he headed home to finish painting the little pea's garden bench.

It's possible that it's a blockage. My niece had to have surgery before she was one because of blockage. They said it was something that happens with development, sometimes the lymph nodes don't fully open. Surgery was quick and she recovered in no time and no problems since. I only bring it up cuz my sis in law found it the same way you did.

Back