Mojo

Mojo

Wow thanks for letting me in your world you all are very normal,smart people. It seems love should be shared on so many levels. To only do this with one person for your entire life seems shelfish. I have opened my life and shared whats the most important thing in it, Him. I'm a unicorn hunter my man is my wingman,we have alot of good times nothing I ever regret.

My journey is in fast forward and I'm turning 32 in 2 weeks, I thought I may have been in a mid life crisis. But now I need to come to an understanding that this is all a part of who I am and be true to what I want. Honesty in my life has become my number 1 priority.

Things have turned emotional, and we have found we are in the middle of whats on the brink of friendships that have fooled around,me & her,his friend co-worker & me..My life Neo we wll call him has a great friendship/attraction to her (lips) they haven't fooled around and shes only 21 and amazing. Ive had to work thru insecure,jealously,fear and anger. Weirdest thing I have shared all of this to Neo and we are closer and hotter than ever, the sex has been mind blowing it always is,hes my best friend for years 8 married.

It might go down this .Sat. I'm excited yet scared I'm sure she is as well.Any advice/wisdom on the journey to cum? haha

BTW have you all heard the new Red Hot Chili Pepper's- I'm with you- total Poly-Wog album..Its amazing!" Dance Dance all night long, its time to play"

Mojo

Back