married, poly and looking.

Purrsyn9

Hi,
I am currently in a long term marriage that has not worked because, as we learned a year ago, my husband has Asperger's Syndrome. I cannot spend the rest of my life without emotional connection so we have decided to open the relationship in order to get our needs met outside the relationship, so that we can remain in relationship.
I am in my late 40's, but look younger, am spiritual but not religious, am back in college full-time and seeking emotional connection with a compatible partner, and we can see where that goes. I rarely drink, don't smoke, don't do recreational drugs. I enjoy people who are present and authentic, and I don't wish to surround myself with gossip, games or drama.
Due to my very lonely situation, I have also become rather isolated, so I am hoping to meet new friends (male and female--gay and straight), as well as a potential partner.
I live on Long Island, NY, and am willing to travel, if necessary. It seems my closest friends are all hours away by car or plane, so it would be awesome not to have to travel too far on a regular basis.
I look forward to becoming acquainted with the others here!:)

Welcome to the forum. That must have been hard to work your way through this. I hope you can find what you seek.

Hi Purrsyn9,
Welcome to our forum.

Try our Dating & Friendships subforum ... hope you can find some more friends, and a special someone too.

Sounds like you and your husband have both had some challenges getting to where you are today. I hope Polyamory.com can be of some help.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back