Apparently I am considered a "Unicorn"

Unicornw4w4w

HOWEVER (dagnabbit!!! there's ALWAYS an issue right? ;) my desire (I am a 49 y/o woman, but could easily put MANY a young Unicornette to shame) is to be a part of a polyamorous relationship with 2 women only.

I have researched a bit and I DO NOT wish to be the "Vee" but rather be embraced as a third to an established relationship, so that I don't have to pour that much time and energy into it. It's not that I'd be "lazy" about "making it work", it's just that I know that I could serve more as a mediator to (inevitable) disagreements that the couple would have and if somehow my offerings (be they sexual, psychological, practical, financial, emotional, etc.) placate situations or alleviate situations.....what's the harm?

I feel I'd just rather be someone who intermittingly participates and/or serve as a "stress relief" for whenever the two who HAVE been together as a couple, need it. Since there are no hard and fast rules to this "Relationship Carousel of Life" it seems just as viable as the next option. Perhaps I could be a sounding board with benefits? (for whatever reason I imagine myself living in a duplex or efficiency attached to the main couple's house and I (as well as they) would have free rein of entrance and exit within the two homes).

I would be OF the relationship, not intricately absorbed IN it. (does that make sense?)

Still researching where it is that I as a Unicorn would be embraced (but I figure, living in Miami, it shouldn't be that difficult.....) and I am not naive about the bottom line of it all, as far as actually participating in one. But let me tell you, I have the rest of my lifetime to seek it.

Ya know, I'm pretty new here, but it does kinda make sense to me. I have two men, and it's a vee; but we've often talked about two of us having a house with the other in the efficiency. Mostly because he's such an intense introvert.

I'm sure more experienced folks can offer some thoughts you might not have yet thunk about.

I like your vision! My primary partner has a seperate apartment in his house with a bathroom and kitchen and there is a private entrance in the back. I could totally imagine living there with him and having a female partner living in the apartment! In fact, I could see us being willing to contribute to her financially if she would be like a "house wife"....okay- before anyone balks at that....some women like being a housewife!.....Hmmm.....my wheels are spinning!!

Now there's a marketing tip for unicorns (and hunters for that matter). Housewife! I fancy I'd be good at it; however, I'm no longer strong enough for being a good housewife. Although, when I was not working full time, I had more strength. Stoopit work. I'd much rather lovingly create a home for two spouses (spice?). :D

I/we are looking for a friend/ partner. I would love someone to be a friend to both of us.
I have a physical disability that causes me pain. Id love to have a woman to be by my side. Maybe be a "housewife" if she so chooses. Id just like to have someone to be here to listen and support me through my struggles. Maybe giving my hubby a break from being my rock.

Hope this makes sense. (im new to this)

Back