Hi everyone!

MoniMoni

Nice to meet all of you! A bit about me and I'll try to keep it short because I tend to talk way too much. I'm a lesbian who is now bi-sexual who is now possibly becoming a secondary. Ok, so not so long winded after all :)

This is all new to "me" but not that new to me. What I mean is that I know of Polyamory but it never pertained to myself until now. I am just getting to know the primary male and haven't met his wife yet. And I so hope I'm using the right words to explain me and what is happening in my life. If things I say are unclear or incorrect please make them clear and correct them for me, it would be much appreciated.

I'm looking forward to being able to have the support I may need and also to have a better understanding of how my relationship will be with regard to setting boundaries for myself in this relationship as well.

Thanks for reading!

Nice to meet all of you! ...I'm a lesbian who is now bi-sexual who is now possibly becoming a secondary.

Hi, MM. You're in a primary relationship with a woman but starting a relationship with a guy? How long have you been with your gf? Do you live together? Do you have kids? How old are you?

This is all new to "me" but not that new to me. What I mean is that I know of Polyamory but it never pertained to myself until now. I am just getting to know the primary male and haven't met his wife yet.

So, the guy is your new lover, and you haven't met his primary yet? Is this your first time having sexual feelings for a man?

Feel free to start a thread in New to Polyamory to present your situation, and tell us what you need help with.

Thank you Moonglow for the welcome.

Hi, MM. You're in a primary relationship with a woman but starting a relationship with a guy? How long have you been with your gf? Do you live together? Do you have kids? How old are you? So, the guy is your new lover, and you haven't met his primary yet? Is this your first time having sexual feelings for a man?

Hi. I was in a primary relationship with a woman for 15 years. We separated a little over a year ago. We didn't have children and I'm 40 years old.

I recently met a guy and he may soon become my lover but I am taking things slow. I haven't met his primary yet. This isn't the first time having sexual feelings for a man but I just happened to be with a woman at the time :)

Feel free to start a thread in New to Polyamory to present your situation, and tell us what you need help with.

Thank you, I'll be sure to post all my "stuff" there. Here's my thread: http://www.polyamory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13990

Last edited:
Back